Crude (CL) question on fills

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by Ialwayslearn, May 7, 2008.

1. Surdo

Surdo

It gets much quieter after 2:30PM ET, it does not stop!
    Times and sales are a lot tamer.

#11     May 7, 2008
  2. AFTER 2:30 NEW YORK...market is very thin in the cl contract...becareful stop orders get hit and good amount of slippage..eventhough mkt is open..it is not liquid compared to normal day trade

#12     May 7, 2008
  3. ABSURDO...qm is not more appropriate.....it is a min tick 2.5 and trades terribly due to lack of liquidity..the worst part about it is that stop orders will get terrible slippage and limits rarely get filled..and mkt orders are terrible as well...

uso or cl only

#13     May 7, 2008
  4. I truly appreciate everyone's help and information based on your experience!!

Thanks so much!

#14     May 7, 2008
  5. also to "businessman" who has no business posting....THERE IS NO SLIPPAGE ON A STOP LIMIT IF IT FILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is either filled at limit price or not filled..period...phucking a people this elite trader board is not elite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am getting angrier by the second at el surdo...i don't think he could find his way out of a paper bag......use mkt orders..esppecially if wanting to take a profit..just go mkt other wise you chase the mkt and in crude oil futures..you could have a 300 dollar/contract winner turn into a 500 dollasr looser by tryinfg to get your limit to fill...how ridiculous...surdo you need to shut the f up!

#15     May 7, 2008
  6. Well now we all know Jaytrader is the CL expert and the rest of us are all rookies, please continue to express your exceptional knowledge. In fact maybe you should start your own board where only you are knowledgable enough to be a member, you can impress yourself all day long.

#16     May 7, 2008
  7. Surdo

Surdo

Take a Valium T Boone!
    What's the matter you still short from $115?

surdo

#17     May 7, 2008
  8. Registered: Sep 2005
    T Boone
    Who the fuck do you think you are talking to?
    If I make money and you make money, what makes one style better than the other asswipe.

Watch your mouth douche bag.

surdo

don't pm ..seriously..do not ..

I hope you are making tons of money surdo.. you're last call was .. um.. terrible... the market did drop eight dollars like i said.. i day trade.. so I am not short and i am not long as of this moment.

When you tell someone to do something.. or not to do something.. you should be very clear.. I am only trying to help out someone new.. you will get them kileld following your advice to not use mkt orders.. anyway.. as usual you are a coward and pm bad words.. so i posted it... have fun in your imaginary demo world making and losing imaginary money..bye.. i make calls and stick to them.. i would recommend no new person trade oil at this point because it is difficult to trde right now.. too much volatility... anyway i am not sure who the other poster is.. but obviously he doesn't know anything about me or what i stand for.. oh its wrongside.. good screen name.. because you are on teh wrong side in this debate

#18     May 7, 2008
  9. Surdo

Surdo

You need to help yourself, you have a serious chemical imbalance.

surdo

#19     May 7, 2008
  10. now you are a psychiatrist.. whew.. thank you sigmund FAUD!!! yes FRAUD

#20     May 7, 2008