Crude at $65 will signal market callapse

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by chlawfirm, Jun 17, 2005.

1. before you slaughter a hog you try to fatten him up as much as possible huh?

#11     Jun 17, 2005
  2. TGregg

TGregg

The market, she's clearly feminine. Jump in oil prices, record trade deficeits, huge consumer debt, and we jump up. I tell ya, it just doesn't pay to be a fundy analyst. ;)

#12     Jun 17, 2005
  3. balda

balda

why short now?
    could a "window dressing" apply for the end of the quoter?

#13     Jun 17, 2005
  4. Will the sky also fall? If so, what market can I trade sky futures in?

#14     Jun 17, 2005
  5. offcourse higher oil prices are good for economy. Why?

Here is the answer. To cope with the higher oil, average person will try to work more. If we work more then it means more job will be created and income level will higher. We will put more extra hours, it will increase our industries output. If we have more jobs then it means we have less unemployement. More jobs and less unemployment are sign of healthy and strong economy. So what's wrong and why worry about higher oil prices? :D :p :p :p

#15     Jun 17, 2005
  6. i really need to find some crack like you guys are smoking.

#16     Jun 17, 2005
  7. Oil bubble will pop sooner or later. That money will dive into the stock market and force it up. When the market starts going up they will began to sell bonds and hop into the stock market so as not to miss the move. Then the shorts are going have to cover.

I have been waiting for 2 years for this market to crater and I have to consider now that it must want to go up rather then down.

John

#17     Jun 17, 2005
  8. stocon

stocon

What would be the inflation adjusted price for oil when it put the screws to US in the 70's???:confused:

#18     Jun 18, 2005
  9. Seems like I have heard $110 a barrel but don't quote me.

John

#19     Jun 18, 2005
  10. TGregg

TGregg

There's a bearish sign if ever I saw one. ;)

#20     Jun 18, 2005