Crox

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Joab, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Joab is the elder statesman, veteran here. Bow before him and shame on your impudence.

#11     Jun 11, 2007
  2. Joab

Joab

Go make me a sandwich ... Bitch !

#12     Jun 11, 2007
  3. I'm on it.

#13     Jun 11, 2007
  4. Ugly, too. Insiders are cashing out for millions. We are the stupid ones for not inventing these god ugly shoes.

#14     Jun 18, 2007
  5. Crames, I call him "Crames" is beating the drum again on this one, talking about the 30 % shorts postition. But, he will not talk about, nor will anyone on Wall St., Naked Short Selling, when I believe it is the true catalyst.

Today, TASR, OSTK, CROX, CSIQ, JSDA, .......

It appears the money boys are tightening the noose.

#15     Jul 9, 2007
  6. Joab

Joab

Few people understand this powerful phenomenon.

#16     Jul 9, 2007
  7. Hell. I don't understand it. Why is it allowed to happen. Why is it allowed to keep happening. How high up is the cover up? Isn';t Capital Formation "sacred", or is it up for destruction for the sake of some cretins in Greenwich?

something is happening as we speak. I know of some very general things, but I can't put my finger on it. But something is very, very different.

Enjoy. Maka Da Money.

#17     Jul 9, 2007
  8. The stock is up a lot so who cares if insiders are selling or if the shoes are ugly and cheap to produce?

#18     Jul 9, 2007
  9. wave

wave

Short the CROX! 38-33 soon.

#19     Jul 9, 2007
  10. CROX is no longer on the SHO list, but it's up 2.68!!!

Watch for it to reappear, as they have to naked short this to keep the lid on their x clearing fails.

Up a big day, down for three. This is the new pattern, evident in TASR and OSTK, and probably many others.

Not for the faint of heart, believe me.

#20     Jul 23, 2007