CROX tp declare stock split in near future

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ghostzapper, Aug 1, 2007.

CROX which price first ?

1. up to $70 baby

12 vote(s)
    52.2%
  2. down to $50, it's a dog w fleas

11 vote(s)
    47.8%
  1. ElCubano

ElCubano

"dog with fleas" ..

#11     Aug 1, 2007
  2. Yeah right smurf.

You can have $55, I say it hits $63 before $55.
    $63 is where you said you'd be stopped out.

#12     Aug 2, 2007
  3. Joab

Joab

Don't count your chickens before they hatch... :)

#13     Aug 2, 2007
  4. I think CROX is a joke. It's simply a matter of time before the knock-offs destroy their margins. $300 Crocs? I don't trade unless paid to do so... the Sep 55 straddle is $10.50 at 55% vol and 40D short, with no significant reports over the duration of the trade.

#14     Aug 2, 2007
  5. Joab

Joab

Ummm

I already can buy the knock offs for $11 at several locations.

Flip Flops (the other rubber shoes) can be bought for $2.50 for goodness sake.

A lot of people are going to get screwed on this stock and it will serve them right for being so stupid.

#15     Aug 2, 2007
  6. What do we get if you're wrong? I assume you'll take the other side of the straddle trade? Want to make it interesting? So your argument is that there is zero barrier to entry in this market, but it doesn't matter... wow, that is compelling.

#16     Aug 2, 2007
  7. I just visited their site and found approx 20 new styles. I'll go on the record with a prediction that they miss next quarter.

#17     Aug 2, 2007
  8. Joab

Joab

If I'm wrong I lose minimal because I'm smart enough to hedge against human stupidity BUT if I'm right I will gain 4x my potential lose.

That's good enough for me on this kind of trade.

If you want to bet against me that's easy enough for you to do ... just buy the puts I'm selling on the long end of the hedge. :)

#18     Aug 2, 2007
  9. I thought it was obvious. You're selling garbage puts? Wow, such conviction! I hope you fare better than that QQQQ debacle. Remember your guarantee? How do we get fulfillment on that?

Perhaps I am lacking your massive intellect. How do you propose to earn 4x on your money by selling puts?

#19     Aug 2, 2007
  10. Joab

Joab

QQQQ fiasco ????

Are you smoking crack ... :cool:

#20     Aug 2, 2007