CROX: This could be huge and ignite the long awaited SQUEEZE !

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by bigpig41, Jul 17, 2008.

1. nassau

nassau

Now this is a bargain price.
    I believe via options one can easily receive several hundred percent roi over the next 12=18 months
    and play the stock separately.

w

#11     Jul 24, 2008
  2. Those shoes are so fugly. I don't know how that fad even started. They had good timing and did a nuclear bomb marketing campaign. Reminds me of the pet rock. One hit wonders.

#12     Jul 24, 2008
  3. nickdes

nickdes

I doubt CROX recovers.

#13     Jul 24, 2008
  4. another stupid fad bites the dust.

aapl is next

#14     Jul 24, 2008
  5. bespoke

bespoke

are you guys telling me you wouldn't rock these shoes?

[​IMG]

#15     Jul 24, 2008
  6. Maybe they could refine their $250m worth of plastic shoe inventory back into crude oil? Deep value play here? :cool:

#16     Jul 24, 2008
  7. S2007S

S2007S

I told you this was a FAD when the stock was at 50+, why people think this was going to last is beyond me, CROX should just sell themselves already, the fad is over and done with.....

#17     Jul 24, 2008
  8. S2007S

S2007S

Lets go back to NOVEMBER 2006.

S2007S

11-06-06 08:16 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from piezoe:

Well, Let's see here. I am wearing a pair of bright yellow Crox as i write this. I also have a pair of lime green ones. Sometimes i wear one lime green one and one yellow one. I am hoping to acquire a pair of red ones soon. They are very comfortable and very long lasting, sell for $30. and must cost at least $1.95 to make. Lots of College kids are wearing them, particularly the "arty" types. Fad maybe. Who knows? I think i'll go long some crox. (Oh, and CROX are sexy as hell!)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crox are a fad...to say crox are sexy as hell, thats more of a problem than the stock being above $40....I thought UGGS were ugly until I heard of Crox, but Crox takes home the trophy for most ugly shoe of the decade.

#18     Jul 24, 2008
  9. S2007S

S2007S

S2007S

05-03-07 06:08 PM

Quote from ak15:

You must be living in a cave.

I am, hmmmm.

Im sure you own a few, I dont...and I dont know anyone who does.

Right now CROX is on top of its game but I guarantee you the FAD will FADE soon.

This is a FAD that will be here one minute and gone the next.....

I know they are expanding their line with about 30 different styles but they are going to have as something as big as the original Crox to keep the stock moving.

#19     Jul 24, 2008
  10. OK everybody yak back and forth.......but someone explain the last week's action. It moved up 50% at one point from 6.98 to 10.55>>>>if 40% of the float is short...........why didn't that ignite a volatile squeeze...........trying to learn something here.

Were most of those traders short from way higher levels so that the move took away such a tiny portion of there profits???? Even if they were short from say $25.00............why wouldn't they have covered in the 6s or 7s.........do they believe eventually a new hear of shorts will drive the stock into the very low single digits and there is even more gravy in their trade???

Does some event have to make the stock jump several dollars one morning to trigger the squeeze??? and how many times normal volume should there be if a stock had a volatile squeeze????

#20     Jul 24, 2008