CROX, RIMM and other bubbles

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by heilbronner1, Nov 1, 2007.

1. I dont know about you, but a dollar is a dollar yea it costs more to travel to Europe, but who cares. You can still buy stuff here. And with iinflation at lows the dollar still have lots of purchaisng power.

#11     Nov 1, 2007

2. Yes, inflation is the next thing, you got it.

#12     Nov 1, 2007
  3. I guess when someone posts 40+ times a Day, not every post will make sense. but with you stock, just about everyone of your posts is worthless. You s2007 and mymini are like gnats, annoying as hell, but harmless in the end. And I know correcting grammer is a big no-no, but for the last time it is spelled LOSE.

#13     Nov 1, 2007
  4. crox will be 40~45 in the near term. do not know why it drops so hard, I bought some at 52.3 in the first sharp down and sold it at 54, then shorted it some, can not bleive it, it is uder 50! covered it there, but looks it continued to drop there!

#14     Nov 1, 2007
  5. Why was all the selling in Crox going on after hours? Its like they were setting a trap.

#15     Nov 1, 2007

6. Why don't you short RIMM and confirm your theory? We are waiting....

#16     Nov 4, 2007
  7. Rimm: Explosive earnings growth, stock splits, new era, global expansion,...

Don't believe the hype, it's a fake.

#17     Nov 4, 2007

8. While its moving up I have no problem with it. You can watch me make money.

#18     Nov 4, 2007
  9. RIMM a fake? I see.

Obviously you aren't involved in business and don't know anyone involved in business. Blackberry or Blackberry-type device is a must now, and they have by far the best product, and huge room to grow.

Best of luck standing in front of those freight trains, especially the ones pulling 300 cars of gold bars.

Hmmm... I'm in agreement with stock trad3r!! Don't hold it against me guys.

: )

#19     Nov 4, 2007

10. You don't do any fundamental analysis on stocks I think? Just go to www.msn.com and take a look at their numbers. It should open your eyes

#20     Nov 4, 2007