Crox=Massive manipulation

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by scarylarry, Oct 31, 2007.

1. gobar

gobar

yeh maybe on us slow down fears...

#71     Jan 7, 2008
  2. lwlee

lwlee

CROX took a hit from patent litigation outside of the US. Momentum is gone from this one. Though any positive news could send it soaring.

#72     Jan 7, 2008
  3. Have this on my radar but not playing it. Crazy manipulation and whipsaw action....

#73     Jan 8, 2008
  4. dsq

dsq

its the next wheelies...actually it came before wheelies but a bigger hyped pos...I remember about 18 months ago or less it was at 17$ adjusted for split...i told evreybody on the yahoo boards that crox is a junk fad stock that will be at 5$ within 18months...Well i caught all kinds of flak...it shot up to 77 and now is 30.I was wrong, I said it would be 5 bucks within 18 months when i should have said 24months.
    karen finerman went long this junk at 40-option position and said the ceo bot 1 million shares-who cares?he made billions of this fad junk...karen also said c was interesting in the lo 40s-dont know if she bot...she had a good short on big from 33...
    look at wamu 12...denis gartman said short cfc to zero when it was 16 and now says i beleive, kbh may go bk?

#74     Jan 8, 2008
  5. Yeah cause people will still be wearing those trailertrash looking shoes 4 years from now.

Once people get tired of the fad, CROX will plummet.

#75     Jan 8, 2008

6. CROX is not a buy and hold. Its one of those stocks you trade quickly to grab short term profits off the hype.

#76     Jan 8, 2008
  7. lol Agreed.

#77     Jan 8, 2008
  8. Do any of these have a bottom?
    CFC, WM, BAC, SBUX, EAT, RT, EFTC, WFC, RUTH, TXRH, etc etc
    Market just blows.

#78     Jan 8, 2008