Crox=Massive manipulation

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by scarylarry, Oct 31, 2007.

1. True, these shoes are extremely comfortable, but the barriers to entry are super low and they only have a patent on an alleged super polymer (aka plastic) which is really a "croc" of sh*t...

#41     Nov 4, 2007
  2. Not to worry, we took good profits on a major chunk of the pair. If it gets way out of range again, we'll just do the same thing all over.

We don't dislike the company or anything, it's just that the valuations have been out of whack vs. their more stable peers.

All the best,

Don

#42     Nov 5, 2007
  3. What is their business model to sell shoes this winter? Are people going to line up to buy plastic shoes with holes in them? Seasonal fad.

#43     Nov 5, 2007
  4. Jesus, going to $39 maybe today. I expect lawsuits and crap to surface.

#44     Nov 5, 2007
  5. ya crox blows

#45     Nov 5, 2007
  6. The reason to buy CROX is people feel good wearing those shoes and showing how much money they made from the stock.

That won't be the case any more, the shoes now looks old, out of fashion and costed a lot money,

Do you still want to wear it?

#46     Nov 5, 2007
  7. lwlee

lwlee

This thing is getting crushed. Besides the reduced outlook, was there anything else that was mentioned to cause such a drop?

#47     Nov 5, 2007
  8. S2007S

S2007S

FAD.........just like i said a few months ago...stock had no reason to trade as high as it did.

imagine google losing 35-40% of its value in a week like crox did...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

#48     Nov 5, 2007
  9. It's on its way to becoming a $20 stock. Watch and see...

#49     Nov 5, 2007
  10. The day after its earnings last week you were recommending CROX in the mid-50s
    (I've excerpted your post from another thread below)

stock_trad3r

11-01-07 10:08 AM

CROX had great numbers. Own no position, but I would recommend buying at these levels.

NOW you are saying it "blows"....I assume that is your jargon for "sell." You're worse than all those pathetic analysts that defend a stock all the way down and then at the bottom, switch your rating. Jeez....

#50     Nov 5, 2007