CROX issues an ugly warning

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Warrior4g, Apr 14, 2008.

1. and execute options. Someone has to be cleaning up on 20's, 17.50's and down....

#51     Apr 15, 2008
  2. This is almost as bad as BIDZ lol

#52     Apr 15, 2008
  3. S2007S

S2007S

Told you it was just a FAD......

how many actually thought CROX would be growing at the rate they were growing at for the last year....

#53     Apr 15, 2008
  4. bxptone

bxptone

Jim Cramer did! lol. Just had too.

#54     Apr 15, 2008
  5. I knew I should have shorted in after hours. Crap.

#55     Apr 15, 2008
  6. I honestly feel bad for people in this and you know there are plenty still. It sadly reminds me of JSDA which I got scolded on last year and I rode down too long and took a huge loss on.

This stock is a new learning lesson to a whole new generation of fast movers and why never to get married to any stock! I don't give a shit if its plastic shoes, solar, fiver optics, ethanol, bio-tech etc....fuck even those Ag stocks today. And I don't give a shit if its a bear market or bull or sideways market

I have to say it is tempting for a position bounceback play at some point. Hell even lat week it went from $15-$20 but I sure as hell wouldn't have let it ride that long.

#56     Apr 15, 2008
  7. I could've gone ALL day without that post from the turder!!

gA

#57     Apr 15, 2008
  8. I saw CROX building up this morning so I jumped in two hundred shares. Pretty easy forty bucks. Sell now or later? hehe

#58     Apr 17, 2008
  9. Anyone got your BETS! in for the long side with 40% short interest and earnings clarification comming on Wed. ??

#59     May 5, 2008
  10. S2007S

S2007S

Thursday, May 1, 2008
    Crocs cuts more jobsDenver Business Journal

Crocs Inc. continues to cut jobs, with the layoffs of another 27 people announced Wednesday.

The Niwot-based shoe maker (NASDAQ: CROX) has been struggling with a falling share price and a decline in orders from retailers. Crocs two weeks ago announced it would cut 669 jobs and close a Canadian plant.

The company also said last month it was cutting its forecast for the first quarter. Instead of the expected profit of 46 cents a share, Crocs now believes the figure will fall somewhere between 5 cents a share and break-even. Crocs will announce its first-quarter financials on May 7.

Crocs in January laid off 17 employees at its Jibbitz subsidiary. Jibbitz makes decorations that fit into the holes in the distinctive Crocs shoes.

#60     May 5, 2008