CROX issues an ugly warning

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Warrior4g, Apr 14, 2008.

1. Actually, this is one comment I will agree with you on. I am not surprised at all. I did make some money on the way up but I knew it was going to be short lived.

#21     Apr 14, 2008
  2. Disclaimer: You are a tard. I guess you enjoy losing money.

#22     Apr 14, 2008
  3. Besides the ugly one (cayman) they make, they have other kinds of flip flops that are wonderfully comfortable and perfect for beach wear or summer wear. Light and good traction.

I bought a pair of their regular flip flops, I think it's worth the money for what I paid for it.

I definitely won't wear the ugly cayman line though.

#23     Apr 14, 2008
  4. This is such an awful stock; its actually worse than most financial stocks. It is trading below its IPO if you include AH quotes.

I have rarely ever seen a stock taken apart like this.

#24     Apr 15, 2008
  5. segv

segv

We made a 30% profit in this stock the last time you were making posts about it on Elitetrader. That was just a week ago. Its called "trading" (where you actually trade instead of just talking about it). The difference between you and I is that I am willing to put my money where my mouth is. You seem pretty sure about it, so please feel free to join the levered shorts on the other side.

#25     Apr 15, 2008
  6. #26     Apr 15, 2008
  7. ace210

ace210

#27     Apr 15, 2008
  8. 30% long profit on a stock down 75% for pretty much the entire year? Obviously you went long today in the AH, how convenient. :p No one will admit to losing money.

#28     Apr 15, 2008
  9. When you pick 17 stocks and the market falls 15% a few of them are bound to crash and burn like GOOG and CROX, DRYS. Others like MA, RIMM and PCLN went higher and made 52 week highs.

#29     Apr 15, 2008
  10. Can someone tell me if there is anyway to know when a preliminary earning gets released by a company.

To make a story short. I got f**ed today on crox.

#30     Apr 15, 2008