CROX got WTFpwned again

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ultimaonliner, Apr 2, 2008.

1. yeah, a bit early, unable to sustain position, but proven right in slightly longer term.

thanks surf

#21     Apr 3, 2008
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

either way he got ripped off...shoe or stock :p

#22     Apr 3, 2008
  3. Donkell

Donkell

joab
    I hate to say this but I was warning everyone since last year that all this company made was over priced rubber flip flops and that they would be worthless in no time.

Next stop $3
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If in fact you did warn about this stock last year, in my opinion it was a very bad call. Hindsight is always 20 20.
    Last year, March of 07 this was around the low to mid 20's by Oct of 07 this was over $65. To me that is a bad call.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's a good call now, but not back then. It's a fad product and it was bound to happen. But listening to your call "last year" a trader would have missed 50 plus dollars before it started dropping. By the way I looked and can't find your early neg call on CROX. Can you find it?

don

#23     Apr 4, 2008
  4. Bootsie

Bootsie

Careful...

Cramerica was going on and on about FSLR last night... Should be a fair bit of retail money going into this morning.

B

#24     Apr 4, 2008
  5. The very worst thing about Crox is that they're being lampooned now everywhere as a fashion faux pas.

I don't care how many nurses find them 'comfy.'

Crox are doomed.

The world of fashion is fickle to the extreme. Crox can't reinvent itself, because it was so rigid from the start.

#25     Apr 4, 2008
  6. Good call -- 18.13 and climbing, now

#26     Apr 4, 2008
  7. On fire still. Even the solar garbage.

#27     Apr 4, 2008