Crown Forex .... can take money out?!

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Sunshine4ever, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Hi

Has anybody experienced problems with getting their money out of Crown forex (http://www.crownforex.com/).

I made a wire transfer request a week ago and so far nothing happened ... I began to wonder if I ever going to see any of it.
    Crown Forex is registered in Switzerland and not registered with NFA.

Only knowledgeable responses please. Thanks

2. I never traded with them but for what it\'s worth I did look into opening an account with them when I was shopping for a broker. I generally had the same questions to ask every broker and I really wasn\'t too impressed with their answers. I found it especially difficult to call them during US market hours (they don\'t seem to have good support in off-European hours). I also was a little uneasy by Swiss forex regulations which I have read up on. I also asked them on their procedure for dealing with issues such as an issue with a trade. They said they would only look into it if I brought it to their attention within 24 hours. Anyway, overall I was not impressed and it sounds like your experience confirms that. Are you trying to call them and they are simply not picking up?

3. Good news .. Crown finally made the transfer after one week from the request.
    I called their office and I was told that normally a transfer takes from 3 to 5 business days. It seems that ever request takes quite a while to be processed even though their own guidelines are followed.