Crocs...

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ASusilovic, Mar 21, 2009.

1. crox 10 cent soon? lol

#11     Apr 6, 2009
  2. Pshhh! Not even. Take your inventory, ship it to the the third world, write off your taxes, take the loss, and be happy with what ya had when ya had it! Totally Done-ski's lol!

#12     Apr 6, 2009
  3. Crox may have been a fad but I'm betting it tests the 10 dollar area first before its fate is known.
    Crox like City Bank and many others have a hugh short interest and that can never be discounted and usually offers a better than normal percent move in the market .

I have made good money on Crox every couple of days each time it tested 1.20 or lower on each of the little moves higher.

I know my down side and buying five to ten thousand shares is so cheap and the rewards are Crox present ROI is over 100 percent wkly by being a short term long position player and trading each move and repurchasing the shares when it drops.

I am hoping Crox retest the 1.30 area where again I will have a long position. I will wait for a drop and buy on the first support on the way down. Got my fingers crossed.

Also OTM Calls were cheap a few months ago and soon the ROI will be several hundred percent or more.

If Crox just stays in the present range and channels for a year from just playing the five to ten thousand shares I will end up well over Fifty thousand dollars on this one trade. If correct and I get the move higher then the trade will have returned well over 100 thousand dollars.

Long live the Crox

#13     Apr 6, 2009
  4. not gonna happen. get out. The company is a fad like heelys.

#14     Apr 6, 2009
  5. Your mother was a fad, until she shit you out.

#15     Apr 6, 2009
  6. I don't think you understand sir, I could care less if the company is a fad or not. My point is that companies like City Bank, Crox is still a good trade, if not for any reason the short interest.

Making 2 or 3 thousand dollars every couple of days on a dollar stock should not be sneezed at.

I am not looking for direction but rather sharing with other traders a possible cheap, safe trade as I know my down side so I am managing my risk reward ratio.

#16     Apr 6, 2009