CRM salesforce

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by scriabinop23, Aug 16, 2006.

1. the past movement of this stock looks questionable. very high PE. Earnings are tonight.

Could it go down to 22-24 range ??

i bought 5 aug 30 straddles and 30 aug 25 puts this morning.

Regardless of result, I think this thing will move.

any thoughts?

2. +10% AH

3. I'm selling my calls at market open tommorow and hoping for the best destiny for my puts.

4. as for my experience goes with earnings play i had better success followin' my guts not fundamentals and on the short side i did good bettin into obscure tech companies with a history of disappointment but comin' strong on the past couple of qts...better odds this way imo. even better u can always get in after report is out...hpq was a great play tonight...pausin' for what seems like an eternity and givin' u many chances to get in....very rare.

5. dealmaker

dealmaker

6. dealmaker

dealmaker

Salesforce Leadership

Salesforce vice chairman and president Keith Block is becoming co-CEO alongside Marc Benioff, the company has announced (via a Fortune exclusive.) "This announcement really reflects how Salesforce is run today, which is that Keith and I over the last five years have developed a very strong partnership," Benioff said. "We wanted to cement that, so we've exchanged our vows and now we're co-CEOs." Fortune

7. dealmaker

dealmaker

8. dealmaker

dealmaker

9. dealmaker

dealmaker

Salesforce warns its clients: 'Stop selling military-style rifles, or stop using our software'
    Jay Greene, The Washington Post

Published 7:51 am PDT, Thursday, May 30, 2019 [​IMG]
    Photo: Darron Cummings, Associated Press
    IMAGE 1 OF 7
    Salesforce chairman Marc Benioff, left, and Ivanka Trump speak during a news conference, Thursday, May 16, 2019, in Indianapolis. Business software company Salesforce says it aims to provide skills training to 500,000 people as part of a Trump administration push to boost career opportunities among Americans. (AP Photo/Darron Cummings)Terms of Use. Your information will be used as described in our Privacy Notice.
    SAN FRANCISCO - On its website, Salesforce.com touts retailer Camping World as a leading customer of its business software, highlighting its use of products to help sales staff move product. A Camping World executive is even quoted calling Salesforce's software "magic."

But behind the scenes in recent weeks, the Silicon Valley tech giant has delivered a different message to gun-selling retailers such as Camping World: Stop selling military-style rifles, or stop using our software