Critics mock Palin's 'helping hand' at Tea Party speech

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tmarket, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Claims it was donated to charity.

GreenScam was reported to have earned $100K for a speech. Worth that kind of money to hear, "[anything bad that happened] wasn't MY fault" ??

#31     Feb 9, 2010
  2. Perhaps you should change your name to shitfly.

Imagine the truthfulness !
    Imagine the honesty !
    Imagine the obvious !
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#32     Feb 9, 2010
  3. Good post AAA. points to ponder for sure.

#33     Feb 9, 2010
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

#34     Feb 9, 2010
  5. Her leadership and problem solving in dealing with corrupt government is a matter of record.
    A very good record at that.

Our Government today is far more like "Organized Crime" than the noble service to citizenry that the drafters of the Constitution had in mind.

Integrity multiplies around itself to the measure of authority one has.

The lack of it or antithesis of it makes Czars of ones own narcissistic evil.

Picking a good leader should be based on the good works, deeds and
    strategic excellence towards righteousness that they multiply.

We have had corruption and multiplying debt and the beginnings of multiplying oppression for decades in America.

This is evident ... this is where we are at now at America's crossroads
    ... supporters of "our current direction" and recent administrations are just plain idiots
    who have no integrity themselves or sense of the crisis level need for integrity in government ...
    nor the obvious revolutionary change required to clean up the problems in Washington
    that clearly works more like "Organized Crime" than noble servitude for righteous ideals.

It is that "Nobe Servitude" with righteous ideals that made this country great.

Stop serving idiocy ... that very same idiocy that is destroying this country ...
    and enslaving our children with insurmountable debt.

Wake Up and get a grip.

#35     Feb 9, 2010
  6. from hank paulsons book. he is talking about a conversation with Sarah Palin during the crisis:

"Right away she started calling me Hank... But for some reason, the way she said it over the phone like that, even though we'd never met, rubbed me the wrong way. I'm also not sure she grasped the full dimensions of the situation I had sketched out - or so some of her comments made me think."

#36     Feb 9, 2010
  7. That basically sums up the big clue we have about Sarah Palin. She 'doesn't grasp the full dimensions of the situation'. The crib note fiasco is making its way into the international media - the BBC ran a story this morning. We'll see more of it in the next day or two. Someone asked 'How would we respond if we saw Mitt Romney writing things on his hand and then attempting to casually peek down at it while the cameras were rolling'?

The point is, whether it's talking about seeing Russia from her back yard, lying about the 'bridge to nowhere', calling Joe Biden 'Joe' during the debates, lying to Katie Couric while the cameras were rolling, buying 300K worth of clothing on the GOP dime and then lying about it, citing 'the Department of Law', or writing notes on her hand like a 12-year old kid, Palin doesn't seem to understand that these things will have repercussions. She doesn't get the fact that they make her look like an idiot. Romney might want to write notes on his hand, but he wouldn't do it because he's smart enough to know that it's a disaster waiting to happen.

Has there been a more obtuse figure to come out of American politics than Sarah Palin? George Bush had way more on the ball than Palin ever will.

#37     Feb 9, 2010
  8. And that's Halloween scary.

#38     Feb 9, 2010

9. This is the first cogent argument I have read regarding Sarah Palins fitness for public office ... thank-you.

I tend to agree that these unpolished unprofessional issues do not portray Palin well at all.

Though I would prefer that every politician in Washington DC were removed from office and
    midwestern farmers with balanced budgets and leadership skills be put in their place
    on single term no renew and no retirement except for 5 years of farm subsidies.

Unfortunately corruption and bribery and blackmail are the currency of Washington DC and it must change.

My sole support of Palin is her proven history of unbiased tactically sound strategies,
    leadership and force of will integrity
    that she has shown dealing with these issues in the State of Alaska.

I would rather a man with polish and savvy showed that integrity and track record would run in 2012.

I am willing to overlook all of these "lack of polish" issues with Sarah Palin in exchange for
    just the hope of cleaning up Washington DC ... and I am NOT alone.

#39     Feb 9, 2010
  10. #40     Feb 9, 2010