Critics mock Palin's 'helping hand' at Tea Party speech

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tmarket, Feb 9, 2010.

1. it palins intellect impresses you that says something about you.

#11     Feb 9, 2010
  2. This is funny.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aXQTaWjMoFw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aXQTaWjMoFw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#12     Feb 9, 2010
  3. WHAT? Please point out where I've stated I'm impressed with her intellect. She's a dope, which is my whole point. Why is it the left is so completely mortified by her? All she's doing is fanning the flames of discontent. That doesn't take intellect. She's an opportunist that happens to be on the right side of this particular arguement, which is government sucks. Team Obama just happens to be the current group of misfits. It was all good to say that Team Bush was a group of dopes, but to say that about Team Obama...MY GOD, it's blasphamy. More hypocrisy from the left.

#13     Feb 9, 2010
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Most major speakers use notes when they give a speech. Always have. I was taught a technique for creating a speech of any length "on the fly", and it typically requires notes (except for the very short speech). What's the big deal here? Obama has overnight to write and a teleprompter crew, Palin had minutes and no paper.

#14     Feb 9, 2010
  5. Does it concern you that millions of Americans are followers of a dimwit like Palin?
    It concerns me, but doesn't supprise me.

#15     Feb 9, 2010
  6. Emphasis mine.

#16     Feb 9, 2010
  7. she had a few presubmitted, preapproved questions. she knew the questions she was going to get days ahead and she still needed notes. not a big deal but for someone who slams obama for using a teleprompter all the time, hypocritical.

#17     Feb 9, 2010
  8. Comparing six words on someones hand to the use of a teleprompter to read EVERY word of every speech he gives is quite different.

#18     Feb 9, 2010
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

It concerns me too, but doesn't surprise me either.

#19     Feb 9, 2010
  10. The frightened and ignorant will follow anyone. Palin is to her crowd as Obama is to his. The distraction continues while political and corproate terrorists rape our system for all it's worth.

#20     Feb 9, 2010