Critical Benghazi Report Coming

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Dec 14, 2012.

1. wildchild

wildchild

Imagine the unintended consequences of Hussein being impeached and Biden being the President.

He would then be the incumbent and would have an obvious leg up on Hillary for the Dem nomination. It would be great to see the temper tantrum that Bill and Hillary would have.

#11     Dec 14, 2012
  2. I predict a heavily redacted version of the report or a "summary" will be released late on a Friday afternoon just before or after Christmas, or the "Winter Celebration" as it is known to liberals.

It will be about as truthful as the IG report on Fast and Furious, which accepted at face value implausible administration claims about no high level involvement.

Nothing will come of this, that is for sure. The media have already adopted the "intelligence community provide inaccurate analysis" explanation. They aren't about to alter that.

I am convinced that the whole Benghazi complex was a CIA station. It may well be unfair to blame State because it was a CIA operation. Who else could be that incompetent?

I would like an explanation of just what the Ambassador was doing there. What exactly was his mission and who did he meet with? Who did he provide reports to and what did they say?

I would also like to see the situation timeline. Who ordered the rescue team to stand down? Who ordered a predator drone to be on station and was it armed? Why was it there?

Where does Petraeus fit into all this? Was he pressured by the White House? Why was he allowed to stay as Director of CIA when he would have lost his top secret clearance if he had been a file clerk?

Lots of questions, but i'm not expecting any answers. And the biggest question is what did they tell Romney to scare him out of mentioning it in the third debate?

#12     Dec 14, 2012
  3. Wtf? That's about the stupidest thing I've seen you post.

#13     Dec 14, 2012
  4. I have the same impression. Just reading various news on the net brought me to that conclusion.

#14     Dec 14, 2012