Criminals Granted Amnesty

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, May 17, 2007.

1. Zzz'master of PRETZEL logic :p

did you know she is also anti-science, shocking but true

#41     May 19, 2007
  2. She has nobody to blame but herself and the climate of fear her PC buddies have instilled in the country. She needs to take her medicine and shut up.

They could have been kept out but she would have been the first to label them racist and god forbid any of the border jumpers were homosexual.

#42     May 19, 2007
  3. 2000 years from the "border" will be the planet's surface..what then? keep the martians out? this hate speech has gotta stop :eek:

#43     May 19, 2007
  4. As far as supporting the troops, I am sure its only a matter of time before the US govt, perhaps at the behest of the UN and/or Mexico, uses the US military against the American citizens on a grand scale, not just something isolated like Waco, its just a matter of time . . .

#44     May 19, 2007
  5. neophyte321

neophyte321 Guest

Aren't you guys being just a wee bit paranoid?

I was listening to Air America the other day, the host was actually discussing the possibility, (and she seemed to believe the liklihood), of Bush declaring martial law and refushing to reliquinsh his position as president after the 2008 elections!

HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD?!

caller after caller was calling to agree ...

:confused: :(

#45     May 19, 2007
  6. You display the way in which you don't use logic...repeatedly.

#46     May 19, 2007
  7. Keep in mind that around 12% of U.S. deaths in Iraq have been Latino soldiers. 110,000 Latino's serve in our armed forces. Those numbers hold sway with Congress.

Not to sound snobbish but I know only a little about blue collar America. I'm from the North Side of Chicago. :)

I do know however the demographics of Chicago. Out of the City of Chicago's 2.8 million residents polled in the 2000 census 753,000 identified themselves as "Hispanic or Latino." Another 1,084,221 Chicagoans are Black and 140,000 are Asian. Latino's are not segregated by the census as a race . In other words one is asked, are you "white, black or yellow"? Then you are asked, "are you Hispanic or Latino (of any race). Hence (and many crime stats use similar formulas) it becomes difficult to ascertain "how many whites are non-Hispanic?" So of the 1.2 million "whites" in Chicago, perhaps better than half are "white" hispanic. I know it's complicated but the attached link will help illustrate.

http://www.hellochicago.com/Census.Cfm

Because of the flawed white or Hispanic polling it's hard to know exactly but if we subtract 600,000 Hispanics from "white" (we'll arbitrarily shift the remaining 150,00 into "black") we're down to only 700,000 white Chicagoans. That means since 1950 Chicago has gone from 3.1 million non-Hispanic whites to only 700,000 non-Hispanic whites. America's dirty little secret. Of course Chicago's suburbs are vastly white but better than 400,000 Hispanics live in the 'burbs as well.

In any case we do know from the data that Chicago is 25% Latino.

In 1950 Chicago had 3,620,000 people within the city borders (40% more than today). Of those, 9000 were born in Mexico and only 492,000 were Black. 3.1 million people identified themselves as white. Talk about white flight.

Factors: Whites are de-populating. Zero growth in the U.S. and Europe. No one will convince me abortion isn't partly to blame. X out 45,000,000 fetuses and you're going to have population concerns.

Factor Two: White America consumes labor. Mowing our lawns, washing our cars, handing us a towel in the locker room, schlepping our Starbucks-the whole nation is dependant on others doing shit for us that we used to do ourselves.

#47     May 19, 2007
  8. Yep! Commies still run the USA. They sold you out. The elite bankers raped the country. Now it's time to let is be trashed, they say.,

Terrorists, come on in illegally says bush! You can stay.

[​IMG]

1-888-TRADEUP

#48     May 19, 2007
  9. There is your answer.

#49     May 19, 2007
  10. achilles28

achilles28

Gee...you're right. Its better to have cheap Lattes and manicured lawns than a fiscally solvent Middle Class.

WTF is wrong with you????

Middle class Americans outnumber you 10 to 1 and they want illegals OUT!!

Your back is turned on Middle America and Border Security.

#50     May 19, 2007