Criminals Granted Amnesty

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, May 17, 2007.

1. The art of politics is ignoring the will of the people and agreeing to placate(see mutual masturbation as a suitable alternative) each other behind closed doors. This "policy" is unenforceable. Congress you have done it again...you have made is appear like you have reached an agreement.

#21     May 18, 2007
  2. The Democrats and their Republican lackeys have solved the illegal immigration crisis...by agreeing that no one is here illegally. Just go get the Z visa (hmmm..."Z" visa?) and you are no longer illegal. The fact that the government has no idea who you are, what other crimes you've committed, that you still have no way to pay for all the free health care you and your massive extended family require, that you contribute nothing to support the school systems your kids are destroying and that your idea of a good time is to get dead drunk and drive around town until you kill someone...I guess they'll agree those aren't a problem either.

Thank you Sen. McCain for a glimpse of what your leadership will produce. Why not just drop out of the race now and spare us having to watch you anymore? I'm beginning to get the same feeling when I see you shooting your mouth off that Bill Clinton gives me.

#22     May 18, 2007
  3. I guess I missed in your earlier posts - you stating your opposition to Ted Kennedy's pro-illegal alien stance.

No shit Bush can veto the bill. Your party could also oppose him rather than suck up to him on this issue.

#23     May 18, 2007
  4. A sad day in America, although it should come as no surprise. Our leaders quit representing American citizens decades ago. They do what best suits their own personal needs. What suits their needs today is to get this issue off the table prior to the election next year. I cannot, and will not vote for any incumbent that supports this bill in any way, shape, or form.
    Message to OSB. Please, I beg of you, during the next state of the union address, when most of these motherfuckers are all under one roof. KILL THEM ALL. Note to Homeland security reading this. FUCK YOU!!! Our government needs to be overthrown...TODAY.

#24     May 18, 2007
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

it was nice knowing you.....

#25     May 18, 2007
  6. They'll be kicking down my door any minute now. Truth is they don't give a shit what the opinion of the average American is, which is why they do whatever they want. We can all piss and moan, but in the end they have all the cards.
    Further, I can no longer support the troops. Anyone that puts their life on the line for this government is an idiot. Hard thing for me to say, but it is what it is. Radical Islam isn't even in the same league with our own government. Congress is a greater threat to our freedom than Islam. They have just proven it with this amnesty program.

#26     May 18, 2007
  7. I have been against the illegal immigration position of Bush and the dems since the beginning.

This is entirely about profits for business, not genuinely about human rights.

If we really cared about these people, we would put pressure on Mexico to solve their own problems. I don't mind foreign aid to help people if it is spent wisely and properly (fat chance in Mexico) but there is no rationalization for illegal aliens and illegal immigrants getting amnesty in any manner.

Send them all back home, tighten up the border, then if we want a liberal policy of documented resident aliens, or "guest workers" because we need their labor, fine.

I also oppose the anchor baby situation, or anchor family situations.

Again, bottom line this is about money, not human rights.

I think many repubs are afraid with Bush's support the bill is going to pass, and they don't want to be on the wrong side of the bill. Everyone is pandering to the Latino vote, because they are the fastest growing segment of the population...

I don't even want to go into how much the illegal situation harms California.

#27     May 18, 2007
  8. if Z10 didn't live in illegal alien central he would be calling everyone who was against the bill racist xenophobes.

Don't be fooled.

#28     May 18, 2007
  9. BSAM

BSAM

DAAAAMNATION!!!!!

(Put me on your visiting list, Cap. But, if they put you in Gitmo, well.....)

#29     May 18, 2007
  10. Just say no to glue sniffing...which you obviously are well practiced in.

The bill does not single out any race, it equally applies to all races.

You have the intellectual development of a baked potato...

#30     May 18, 2007