Criminalizing Criticism of Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, May 7, 2009.

1. As I showed before experts (with well documented anti-Israeli basis) acknowledged that no evidence of illegal use of white phosphorus existed. Are you now a military expert, a human rights expert or just a Jew hating anti-semitic sites frequenting euro idiot playing a military/human rights expert on the internets?

#51     May 9, 2009
  2. Tresor

Tresor

The definition of anti-semitism that you suggested a few posts earlier was: ''hostility towards or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group.''

Proven me ignorant, for which I am thankfull, on one issue (Carnegie) makes me neither anti-Semitic nor voids other points.

I like the way the discussion changed (from offensive words to valid facts). Only such a debate can result in opponents change their knowledge / views, etc.

Regards

#52     May 9, 2009
  3. The attempts to single out the jews and apply a double standard to them are certainly hostile and discriminative actions that fit the definition of anti-semitism perfectly.

Even if Rockefeller and Carnegie were jewish - claiming that the Jews had anything at all to do with Eugenics (or bolshevism for that matter) is like saying that Africa has anything to do with the war in Iraq because Collin Powell and Condi Rice were african-americans. Both claims are equally absurd, racist and idiotic.

#53     May 9, 2009
  4. Tresor

Tresor

Hello a_person,

You have proven me ignorant on Carnegie. I apologized for the lie that I repeated. The sorces that I derived this (false) knowledge were either anti-Jewish or low quality - no doubt about this. I will never rely on them in the future. Respect for the change in the style of your argumentation.

There are other points in this thread on which we disagree. These points have as far as I am concerned, nothing to do with how I perceive Jews. I perceive Jewish nation neutraly, as any other nation. If my knowledge is proven wrong, I am ready to acquire new (objective) knowledge.

If you are able to submit objective knowledge (using logic and facts), I am able and willing to aquire this knowledge.

Regards

#54     May 9, 2009
  5. Tresor, thank you for your post and in turn I do wish to offer my apologies in case I came out too strongly against your views. You have to understand, while "you perceive the Jewish nation neutrally" (which is perfectly fine) the subject is extremely touchy to a lot of people. Jews have been subjected to false accusations throughout their entire history, from the Inquisition to the Holocaust millions of jews have lost their lives due to these accusations and the internet is flooded with sites and posters accusing the Jews/Israel of all imaginable and unimaginable acts. People are understandably suspicious and skeptical of each and every one of such accusations and/or posters. Hope we'll learn from each other and I am more than happy to discuss other matters we may disagree on, including the situation in the middle east.

Regards

#55     May 9, 2009
  6. What you are describing is a damaged psyche, post traumatic stress disorder, etc.

Amazingly, many jews end up doing the exact same thing that was done to jews in the past (even though many current jews themselves have not been personally subject to the same trauma...)

Very common in the field of psychology to observe those who were victimized personally, or who identify greatly with others who were victimized, in turn become the perpetrator and victimize others in a similar manner in their attempt to work out their trauma...

Good to see that you are admitting to the psychological damage of many of the jews and their over reaction tendency when hearing honest criticism by their reactive attack mode in their to attempt to silence any honest criticism...

It is called a knee jerk, Pavlovian response that many of the jews act on either consciously or unconsciously when they feel attacked...even though they are not being attacked, they feel it just the same...

Just like PST, and other psychological disorders, but in this case it seems to be a cultural psychological disorder...

Those who are old enough have seen this change in jews, from the good jews who were at the forefront of the civil rights movement and peace movements in the 60's, evolve due to this mass psychological disorder into the war mongering neocons that infest the ET boards...

#56     May 10, 2009
    #57     May 10, 2009
  8. Tresor

Tresor

I am fully aware of many false accusations on Jews throughout the centuries.

Since we have proven to each other that exchanging views is more effiecient than insulting, I would like to continue the discussion on the Global Anti-Semitism Review Act in the same peaceful way.

Is there anyone who read the Act and can confirm / deny the thesis of articles posted by sameeh55 on the frst page of the thread?

Regards

#58     May 10, 2009
  9. You misunderstood me, I was actually describing people like you - Israel-hating Jew-obsessed disgusting antisemitic Internet trolls going from one anonymous internet forum to another and spewing antisemitic lies which started in the Protocols and anti-Israeli propaganda concocted in Tehran and Riyadh.

#59     May 10, 2009
  10. Tresor, this is really not rocket-science, just go to the source

1. H.R. 1913, The Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2009 deals with violent crimes "in which the defendant intentionally selects a victim, or in the case of a property crime, the property that is the object of the crime, because of the actual or perceived race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, or sexual orientation of any person."

2. The legislature specifically "(Sec. 8) Declares that nothing in this Act shall be construed to prohibit the exercise of constitutionally-protected free speech."

3.GLOBAL ANTI-SEMITISM REVIEW ACT OF 2004 merely monitors anti-semitic activity throughout the world.

4. These two pieces of legislature have absolutely nothing in common.

5. Sameeh is an Islamo-Nazi idiot polluting the Internet with Islamo-Nazi, anti-semitic, anti-israel and anti-western lies.

6. People who take sameeh, his posts, links, websites and articles seriously are even bigger idiots than he is.

#60     May 10, 2009