Criminalizing Criticism of Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, May 7, 2009.

1. Leave it to our arab nationalist to twist and distort my points. Now on to point by point.

Germany is a valid example! The difference between the people of Germany and the people of Palestine is that one was briefly occupied while the other is still occupied. You gave the example of E. Germany which was under the tyranny of the Soviets. Due to such occupation, the E. Germans were not able to progress like W. Germany did. Matter of fact, there was no difference between them and any third world country. and even after they gained their freedom, the E. Germans are still considered as a heavy weight on the the unified Germany.

I know you are not aware of the situation in the Palestinian occupied territories but anyone who went there will tell you that the West Bank are a big Ghetto surrounded by a Berlin like wall that annexed big chunks of good Palestinian agrarian land. Behind the wall and in the Palestinian Ghetto, Israel created Jewish exclusive highways and and roads that cut the territory into 10s of isolated and besieged islands. And as if that is not enough, they also installed 1000+ permanent and mobile check points in these territories, and if that is not enough, they have annexed more land in there and handed over to settlements housing some of the most radical criminals this humanity ever witnessed.

As for Gaza, it has been under a complete siege since 2007 for no apparent reason but for exercising their right to elect a government in a free election that was considered as one of the most transparent according to Jimmy Carter.

That Siege prevented the Gazans from commercing with the outside world whereby any international trade is done through underground tunnels.

Now, do you want to honestly tell me that, had Germany lived under these same conditions, they would've accomplished their present achievements?

Forget about Germany, let us take the Jews! Jews in Poland were put under the same exact conditions in the Warsaw Ghetto. They were siege in the same identical way and their resistance was dealt with in the same exact way as Israel dealt with the people of Gaza, did the Jews of the Ghetto prosper?

Now let us look at the Palestinians outside of the territories. These Palestinians have relative freedom of movement and access to education and free commerce. They are considered to be the most educated in the whole Arab world, they excelled in education commerce and science.

In Latin America, they are considered to be the most successful minority and in your American universities, the Palestinians have the highest number of Arab professors while in the medical field, they are the second after the Egyptians.

These are the Palestinians.

East Germany is not palestine. One of the reasons for East German backwardness was that it operated under a backward system of economics that it shared with the soviet union. Israel is not soviet union, and if palestinians/arab(muslim) world behaved properly they would enjoy the benefits of a modern state. You would be hard pressed to explain why infant mortality in Israel is lower than any arab nation and even lower than in the US.

"Now, do you want to honestly tell me that, had Germany lived under these same conditions, they would've accomplished their present achievements?"

Germany was a great power before both world wars, dominant in science and technology with no ifs and buts. I used the example of WWII to show that if you have the right stuff losing a war will not necessarily preclude you from greatness. Palestinians and arab world in general don't amount to a hill of beans outside of oil production. That is what you need to understand first and foremost.

You need to stop pretentious crap like "
    I know you are not aware of the situation in the Palestinian occupied territories but anyone who went there will tell you that the West Bank are a big Ghetto surrounded by a Berlin like wall that annexed big chunks of good Palestinian agrarian land. "

I am fully aware of the situation in palestine. Since I live in a free country I can access all kinds of info. I can go to amazon.com and order Mein Kampf or books on "evils of Israel Lobby", Jimmy Carters books, sites of David Duke, etc. "Zionists" don't prevent me from having access to info that criticizes Israel. In China, for example, Tiananmen Square protests don't exist as far as the state is concerned. They have been erased from history and if you go to google china you will not see a single reference to the topic, firewalls prevent all kinds of info critical of chinese government from being accessed on the internet. If you go and start trying to explain to people what happened in tiananmen you will be taken into a black car never to be seen again. THAT IS WHAT CONTROL OF INFORMATION IS. Let's see how much freedom one would have in Cairo going on the street and saying that Nasser was a pompous fool. Many people in that region believe that arabs actually "won" 1973 war (including you)

You made a mistake thinking that I am an Arab National! I am worse! I am a Syrian National. I am from the southern Region of Syria, a region called, throughout history, Palestine before the borders dissected us into so called countries.

I am not bitching, if anyone, it is your Zionist bitches that always bitch. They have the fourth biggest military might inflecting some of the worst atrocities this humanity ever witnessed and who comes to your media crying about how bad the Palestinians are resisting their occupation.

They are emptying Jerusalem from its Palestinian Muslims and Christian inhabitants and who do you hear crying in your enslaved American media? The Zionists!

They are annexing thousands of acres of good land and who do you hear whining in your American media? The Zionists!

They killed 1300, mostly women and children, civilians in 22 days against the Gaza ghetto and who do you hear weeping in your bitch slabed American media? The Zionists!

We are not the one who are bitching! we are just showing you the truth so that when we risist, you will not continue on being the ignorant you are thinking that what the Palestinains are doing is uncalled for.

We in the USA are geographically separated from many parts of the world. Because of this USA and because of USA status in the world there is a tendency to concentrate on what goes on in the states and largely ignore what goes on elsewhere. You would not understand it because you don't live in north america.

Palestinian issue seems like a super important thing to you. But to people in the developed world it is but one of cases of people living a miserable existence. In essence, "take a number".

If you think that by showing the other side of the conflict, we are lethen, buddy, you have been lectured and indocrinated for 60+ years. Your CNN through Blitzer lectured and inducrinated you, your Fox , through Beck, lectured and inducrinated you, your AIPAC spied on you, lectured and inducrinated you, your ADL lectured and inducrinated you, your JDL lectured and inducrinated you, your Campus watch silenced every opposing "lecture" and turned around and lectured and inducrinated you. I haven't done shit IShop! It is you who has been on a slow cooker and the Cheff is the Zionist lobby.

As for Mr. Najad, again, you are another proof of how effective the Zionist lecturing and indoctrination. Nothing of what he said is a secret.

As we are speaking right now, Ivagdor Lieberman is touring Europe, read who this man is before you talk about Ahmadi Najad.

Nobody "lectured me". Objective reality is, Israel is a modern state and arab states without oil are hopeless and those with oil are temporarily buoyed but still backward. That infant mortality statistic I showed earlier is quite telling.

This is not about "telling the other" side of conflict. I said people need to "face the music" and come to grips with reality. Reality is as follows:

Israel exists and will continue to do so, regardless of people on the arab street think. Hamas and Hezbollah can huff and puff all they want but they won't destroy Israel. Arabs tried to destroy Israel in several wars and failed every time. Starting and losing 3 wars has consequences.

Israel is a more advanced country than arab states (plus non arab persian Iran)

There will be no 2 state solution. Israel is not going to give up Jerusalem, there will be no "right of return".

Gaza is a trash can and hopelessly economically depressed.

Neither Hamas nor Hezbollah is capable of actually leading palestinians to something productive.

Palestinian "arab brothers" don't want to extend real help. Paying families of suicide bombers is not considered real help.

Any smart person would have recognized that launching rockets from lebanon is juvenile and is a road to nowhere. Also saying how hezbollah kicked israel's ass in lebanon is a bit misleading. Israel did not accomplish its goals and lost men and tanks, but considerable portion of lebanese infrastructure (including airport) was destroyed.

A smart palestinian would do either 1 of 2 things: Get the hell out
    2) try to integrate with Israel. Nobody in the right mind would want "to have a right of return". Because of people like arafat that wanted sovereignty we have the current situation.

Balfour declaration originally envisioned 2 states but it was simply not to be. That is a historical reality. People can wimp and cry or they could embrace it and try to create something positive.

N.B the reason I don't like UAE's building of "world's tallest buildings" in the desert is because it is tacky and tasteless. It is also a colossal waste of money.

#41     May 9, 2009
  2. Tresor

Tresor

You forgot to mention that Zionism is about establishing the Jewish country through violence and terrorism. Check Wikipedia, google ''zionist terrorism'' for this and watch this video or read some books. Zionists were the inventors of modern terrorism

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gah_cu3czvc&hl=pl&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Gah_cu3czvc&hl=pl&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

You may remember 1984 by Orwell. There was Ministry of Peace that was constantly waging wars. Israel Defense Forces / Jewish army / whatever one calls it are not defending anything as their name would suggest. They are illegaly occupying Palestine.

Watch movie about how Israel defence Forces / Jewish (invading) army use human shields. Hiding behind civilians is all around the world.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rXq57XK2L0A&hl=pl&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rXq57XK2L0A&hl=pl&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Of course the number of civilians killed in Cechnya in Russia is far greater than the number of civilians killed by Jewish. No doubt about it.

For sure Israel used laser guided bombs. The catch is though some of these bombs hit civilians. Some of the bombs (by their nature) cannot be laser guided like white phosphorus and hit innocent civilians.

I would really like to start the discussion about the article posted by sameeh55 about the anti-semitic act.

Regards

#42     May 9, 2009
  3. Tresor

Tresor

If you are right on this and I am wrong I will apologize. Allow me some time to cross-check some information. It may be the case that I was mislead by some websites and then repeated the lies.

In this case I will apologize.

Regards

#43     May 9, 2009
  4. Israel Defense Forces / Jewish army / whatever one calls it are not defending anything as their name would suggest.
    LOL, three wars, two intifadas and countless terror attacks later it takes a special kind of moron to say what you just said.

They are illegaly occupying Palestine.
    Not true either. The occupation is the consequence of the war that Israel did not start and is therefore absent a peace agreement completely legal. According to UN resolutions the occupation must end together with complete normalization of relations which the arab world is categorically refusing to do.

For sure Israel used laser guided bombs. The catch is though some of these bombs hit civilians.
    Sure they did, civilian casualties can't be completely avoided and no reasonable person (which excludes you) expects that to ever happen. Israel has done everything humanely possible to minimize these casualties. Perhaps it's time for Hamas to realize that firing 10,000 rockets has consequences, perhaps it's high time for the Palestinians to realize that electing and supporting a terrorist organization waging a war against its more powerful neighbor has consequences as well. Unfortunately I don't hold my breath though.

Some of the bombs (by their nature) cannot be laser guided like white phosphorus and hit innocent civilians.
    The lie of illegal use of white phosphrus has long been completely debunked.

I would really like to start the discussion about the article posted by sameeh55 about the anti-semitic act.
    Then shut up and stop spamming this board with anti-semitic garbage.

#44     May 9, 2009
  5. Sadly, whether they were or were not jews is not even the point, the point is that people like you who are looking everywhere (and invariably finding) for these kinds of Jewish connections meet the classic definition of anti-semitism.

#45     May 9, 2009
  6. Tresor

Tresor

The using of white phosphorus was even confirmed by CNN. Come on a-person, are these fireworks over Gaza for the entertainment of Palestinians or white phosphrus dropped by the Jews? Do you think you can effectively hit a terrorist with such weapon or rather kill a bunch of civilians?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/BfcHVBIyJyA&hl=pl&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/BfcHVBIyJyA&hl=pl&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4fNW98Arz_s&hl=pl&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4fNW98Arz_s&hl=pl&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#46     May 9, 2009
  7. Oh boy you're so ignorant, it's not even funny. The use of white phosphorus was never denied by Israel. The accusations of illegal use of white phosphorus were denied by Israel and debunked by the International Red Cross (not a pro-Israel organization by any stretch of imagination).

The International Red Cross said Tuesday that Israel has fired white phosphorus shells in its offensive in the Gaza Strip, but has no evidence to suggest it is being used improperly or illegally.

#47     May 9, 2009
  8. Tresor

Tresor

Hello Mom0/pH0x,

When I was writing my post I didn't see a_person potentially proven me wrong. As you can see the difference in time of posting was 2 minutes. There was no way I posted about the anti-Semitic Act to change the subject.

Carnegie in fact was not a Jew. And I repeated the lie and I apologize for the lie.

Rockeffeler seems to have Jewish origins.

When it comes to Jews linked to bolshevism; there are of course obvious links. Of course Jews were not a majority of bolsheviks. They formed a substantial part of the Soviet apparatus, like Cheka (secret police). But they were not a majority of the bad guys.

I never questioned that capitalism is an invention of Jews. Frankly, this is what I am grateful for. I am also grateful for Woody Allen and many other pearls of this nation. Sadly this is a politics forum, not the art forum.

Regards

#48     May 9, 2009
  9. Tresor

Tresor

You decide who you trust after watching this interview. Civilian areas were unquestinably hit with white phosphorus. Did Hamas bomb inhabited areas of Gaza with white or Israel military did.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/y3uYXWtd684&hl=pl&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/y3uYXWtd684&hl=pl&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

#49     May 9, 2009
  10. #50     May 9, 2009