Criminalizing Criticism of Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, May 7, 2009.

1. Have you ever seen a psychopath who isn't?

#31     May 9, 2009
  2. Eight

Eight

I know Palestinians in the US.. if they find out you are a Jew they treat you like shit... been there..

A little History.. Jews really got screwed royally in WWII. They couldn't even get out of Germany and go somewhere sometimes, recall the story about the boatload of Jews that couldn't get into the US in Roosevelt's time?? Meanwhile, in WWII while Nazis were EXTERMINATING JEWS, the leader of Palestine was in Germany helping the Nazis.. so after WWII the Jews muscled their way into what is now Israel and guess who was there? The stinking Nazi Palestinians... so the Jews have screwed with them ever since.... payback is a bitch... every time I hear about how Israel has screwed up things for the Palestinians I kind of think like, what did they expect? Somebody works to EXTERMINATE YOU and half succeeds and you are not going to come just short of exterminating them? I sort of enjoy it when Israel goes in there shooting... it proves to me there is some justice in the world and that people don't have to take shit from anybody if they work hard enough to be strong enough...

#32     May 9, 2009
  3. Hmm, changing you testimony, aren't you? Here is what you wrote before:

Tresor: As you perhaps know the first Eugenica institute in Germany was funded and sponsored by Jews. Ironically and sadly this turned out against them later.

Of course neither the real history of Euginics nor the SF Gate article you're linking in your post shows any trace of connection between the Jews and Euginics (other than the fact that the jews were among the biggest victims of it). The connection is only in your sick anti-semitic brain. It's sick bastards like you who spend their empty lives looking (and invariably finding) traces of jews or jewish money everywhere and then blaming the Jews for all the ills of the world.

#33     May 9, 2009
  4. Nah. You should have accepted the partition, you shouldn't have collaborated with the Nazis, you should not have invaded Israel in 1948, you shouldn't have been murdering jewish civilians, you should not have listened to your arab leaders calling on you to leave and be back two weeks later with victorious Arab armies, you should not have resorted to terrorism, you should have negotiated in good faith....

Israel is not your problem, your fanatical, medieval, barbaric, blood-thirsty nature is.

#34     May 9, 2009
  5. Tresor

Tresor

I am not changing my testimony. I have no right to change the facts / history. And the history is that notable American Jews (Carnegie, Rockefeller) sponsored eugenics. This is the fact. An ironic and a sad one, because later eugenics was used against Jews.

There is nothing in the above sentence to suggest that Jews were responsible for eugenics. Some of them only sponsored eugenics. Vast population of Jews were later the biggest victim of eugenics driven ideology, namely Nazism. These are the facts.

Jews financing eugenics are only a part of eugenics history. Not the most important one.

I already explained to you who I am. I am a trader and I am pro-money. I am also antiisomething, namely I am:
    a) anti-communism,
    b) anti-nazism,
    c) anti-fascism,
    d) anti- zionism,
    e) anti-terrorism, and
    f) anti-any other sick, criminal ideology / movement.

I never met any Jew. I have no reason to hate Jews. My disagreement with the Jewish army killing civilians in Gaza is not synonymous with being anti-Semitic.

Similarily, my disagreement to Russian army killing civillians in Chechnya is not synonymous with being anti-Russian.

Similarily, my disagreement over Chinese army killing civilians in Tibet is not being anti-Chinese.

Your accusations are sensless. You support your accusations with words ''bastard'', ''idiot''. Come on, discussing politics is not about offending your opponents; it's about exchanging views!

Warm regards, as always

#35     May 9, 2009
  6. Eight

Eight

Islam simply cannot exist with Israel. Their barbaric tribal leaders get their authority from the idea that they are descendants of Abraham. The other descendants of Abraham have to go, else the tribal leaders take a huge step down in authority and power... meanwhile the little guys in the Islamic world have a couple of goats and some chickens if they are lucky.. that is some healthy food, I'll grant anybody that, Keifer and range fed eggs and meat is very good for the teeth and bones, brain even... Americans and maybe Jews too should take a lesson from that... but as far as getting out of the Medieval times.. not gonna happen..... so the Mullahs tell the poor the Jews are making them poor and oppressed...

We have the same game in the US with the Democrats and Blacks.. Jessie Jackemup is a continual threat to any employers that hire a black worker and from my observances blacks don't work in the private sector... they have welfare with can collecting along the roadside or drug dealing and prostitution, or they have public sector jobs but rarely the really nice high paying private sector jobs. The Democrats tell them the reason is racism and offer them a token: a ticket in the Jessee Jackemup lottery, sort of the Democrats version of the seventy two virgins...

#36     May 9, 2009
  7. Tresor

Tresor

Happily never met one :D

#37     May 9, 2009
  8. And the history is that notable American Jews (Carnegie, Rockefeller) sponsored eugenics.
    That's exactly what I am talking about. Carnegie was definitely not jewish he was born to a poor Scottish family and Rockefeller was a northern baptist (even if he arguably had some european jewish roots he denounced them and had absolutely nothing to do and nothing in common with american jewry). But even if both were Jews - you could certainly find individual jews in about any kind of good and bad human activity, any kind of organization or movement. Just like you can find Catholics or Protestants, Brits or Spaniards... Deliberately looking for Jews in all these activities, movements and organizations with the obvious (even if unstated) objective to pin the entire thing on the Jews (or at least implicate them) is the most widespread hallmark of a typical anti-semite.

Jews financing eugenics are only a part of eugenics history. Not the most important one.
    It's the part you concentrated on and the only part of Eugenics you brought into the discussion. That of all the history of Eugenics you had to bring up the part accusing the Jews (based on your and a couple of anti-semitic websites views) of their involvement speaks volumes about your mental state.

I am:
    d) anti- zionism,

ZIONISM: an international movement originally for the establishment of a Jewish national or religious community in Palestine and later for the support of modern Israel

My disagreement with the Jewish army killing civilians in Gaza is not synonymous with being anti-Semitic.
    There is no such thing as "the jewish army", it's called the Israel Defense Forces (the IDF). Too bad you don't understand the difference which once again confirms your anti-semitic nature. And they are killing members of Hamas and other terrorist organizations (who are indeed often hiding behind the civilian populations, in hospitals, schools and UN offices).

Similarily, my disagreement to Russian army killing civillians in Chechnya is not synonymous with being anti-Russian.
    Of course the russian army resorted to carpet-bombing and murdered hundreds of thousands of innocent Chechens. Israel used laser guided bombs and superior intelligence to pinpoint their strikes and minimize civilian casualties often at additional risk to their troops.

#38     May 9, 2009
  9. Tresor

Tresor

Guys,

We are way off topic. Instead of discussing ''the Global Anti-Semitism Review Act'' we are runnuning accusations on each other.

I would like to know if under the Global Anti-Semitism Review Act:

a) it is a crime to doubt the Holocaust. - I can't personaly imagine any country punishing its citizens for stupidity of denying obvious historic facts. But US may be different.

b) it is a crime to note the disproportionate representation of Jews in the media, finance, and foreign policy. - I have no idea if the disproportionate representation is the fact, but if it is, why should anyone be punished for posting statistics?

c) it is a crime to criticise Israel for killing civilians in Gaza - I doubt if the act provides for punishment of reporting this issue, but I would need this to be confrmed by someone who know this Act. Why criticising US army for killing civilians would be legal and criticising Jewish army for killing civilians would be a crime?

d) it is a crime to claim the Jews and their leaders created the Bolshevik revolution is Russia is anti-Semitic - many historians and Wikipedia would be found guilty in this case.

Can someone who read this act is able to provide objective unbiased interpratation?

Regards

#39     May 9, 2009
  10. Maybe you are right, maybe you are not anti-semitic after all, maybe you're just completely and hopelessly ignorant. Half of western european countries consider Holocaust denial to be a crime and they do prosecute and punish the violators. And there is a strong push coming from Germany no less to make it a crime across the entire EU.

Nah, you are both anti-semitic and ignorant, these things usually go hand by hand.

#40     May 9, 2009