Criminalizing Criticism of Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, May 7, 2009.

1. These are all too typical anti-semitic allegations and accusations. And lest we forget that it takes a special kind of an anti-semite and idiot to claim that he is not anti-semitic because the arabs are also semites.

#21     May 9, 2009
  2. Tresor

Tresor

Hello a_person,

you quoted me out of context, which I will subsequently correct. One of the forum memebers posted about a Jew murdered by Nazi Germans during WWII. The person murdered was an NKVD agent. My full quote was:

You can find out more about NKVD and its agents from books and from your elementary history teacher. There is nothing anti-Semitic in writing about history on criminal NKVD and its criminal agents, gloryfied by one of the memebers of the forum. NKVD is responsible for more innocent deths than Hitler's SS.

#22     May 9, 2009
  3. Tresor

Tresor

Next you say that it is ant-Semitic to state that Jews were funding German eugenica programme.

DO a little research. The internet is available for everyone. The quote you did not give is:

a_person,

Again you screwed up.

Here is why:

''In May 1926, Rockefeller awarded $250,000 toward creation of the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute for Psychiatry. Among the leading psychiatrists at the German Psychiatric Institute was Ernst Rüdin, who became director and eventually an architect of Hitler's systematic medical repression.''

''Another in the Kaiser Wilhelm Institute's complex of eugenics institutions was the Institute for Brain Research. Since 1915, it had operated out of a single room. Everything changed when Rockefeller money arrived in 1929. A grant of $317,000 allowed the institute to construct a major building and take center stage in German race biology. The institute received additional grants from the Rockefeller Foundation during the next several years. Leading the institute, once again, was Hitler's medical henchman Ernst Rüdin. Rüdin's organization became a prime director and recipient of the murderous experimentation and research conducted on Jews, Gypsies and others. ''

Below you will find a picture of Josef Mengele. A mastermind of experiments on humans (including Jews). I can post pictures of notable Jews smiling while writing cheques for dr Mengele's ''research'' program.

Instead of offending me, please let me know if you need other evidence than plain text. And do your homework: read some history books (not the ones published in USA, Germany or Russia, because these are biased).

Presenting facts (even the ones that are not pleasing Jews) is NOT anti-Semitic!!!

Similarily, presenting facts about Nazi Germans is NOT anti-German. I hope you get it :confused:

Jews DID funded German Eugenica ''scientific'' research than ironically turned against them and obsessed Hitler with ''under-menschen'' concept.

#23     May 9, 2009
  4. Tresor

Tresor

Finally, there is nothing anti-Semitic about writing:
    Jewish terrorist acts commited in late 19th and early 20th century by Zionists

Just like there is nothing anti-Italian to write about crimes committed by Italian mafia.

Jews did commit first terrorist acts in Palestine long time ago; this is the history fact that you cannot call ant-Semitic. Similarily you cannot call Wikipedia anti-Semitic for listing some of terrorist attacks committed by Zionist Jews:

* June 30, 1924. According to Israeli journalists Shlomo Nakdimon and Shaul Mayzlish, Dutch Jew Jacob Israël de Haan was assassinated by Avraham Tehomi on the orders of Haganah leader Yitzhak Ben-Zvi[18][page needed] for his anti-Zionist political activities and contacts with Arab leaders.[19]
    * 1937-1939 The Irgun conducted a campaign of violence against civilians resulting in the deaths of at least 250.
    * Nov 6, 1944 Lehi assassinated British minister Lord Moyne in Cairo. The action is condemned by the Yishuv, but the bodies of the assassins are brought home in 1975 to a state funeral and burial on Mount Herzl.
    * 1944-1945 The killings of several suspected collaborators with the Haganah and the British mandate government during the Hunting Season.
    * July 26, 1946 The bombing of British headquarters at the King David Hotel, killing 91 people — 28 British, 41 Arab, 17 Jewish, and 5 others. Around 45 people were injured.
    * 1946 Railways and British military airfields were attacked several times.
    * Oct 31, 1946 The bombing by the Irgun of the British Embassy in Rome.
    * Jul 25, 1947 The Sergeants affair: When the British passed death sentences on two convicted terrorists, Irgun members took prisoner two British sergeants. The sergeants were summarily executed and subjected to a mock trial. After their death the British sergeants' bodies were booby trapped with explosives and hung from an orange grove. A British officer was wounded by the booby trap..[20]
    * December 1947-March 1948 Numerous attacks on Arabs in the context of Civil War after the vote of the United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine
    * April 1948 the Deir Yassin massacre carried out by the Irgun and Lehi, killed between 107 and 120 Palestinian villagers,[21] the estimate generally accepted by scholars.[22][23]
    * Sept 17, 1948, Lehi assassination of the United Nations mediator Count Bernadotte, negotiatior of the release of about 31,000 prisoners from German concentration camps during World War II,[24][25] whom Lehi accused of a pro-Arab stance during the cease-fire negotiations.

Do yourself a favour and google ''zionism terrorism'' or something similar.

There is nothing anti-Semitic to write about terror attacks committed by the Jews, just like it is not anti-Muslim to write about terrorist attacks committed by Muslims.

#24     May 9, 2009
  5. religion is a snare and a racket.

#25     May 9, 2009
  6. No it is not. But being obsessed with the Jews, going through history books and internet websites in search of past or present real or imagined crimes ever committed by individual Jews (and usually condemned by all other jews) or blaming the existence or actions of dubious movements and organizations on a few rogue Jews involved in those movements and organizations is the hallmark of a typical modern-date antisemitic Internet troll.

You are not posting about the crimes committed by French, Dutch, Swiss, Chinese citizens or citizens of any other country. The sole purpose of your posts is to "expose" the jews and imply that everything bad that has happened or will happen to them is their own fault and that they are responsible for every lousy thing that has ever happened on the planet..

Guess what, no one is claiming that every jew ever living on the planet is a saint, they have the same share of bad apples as any other nation, religion or race. It does not change the fact that you are a stinking jew-hating lowlife which your obsession with jews proves beyond any doubt.

#26     May 9, 2009
  7. Here is actually a great example of your disgusting anti-semitic nature.

Rockefeller was a northern baptist and never acknowledged his jewish roots (that is if his roots were jewish to begin with which is quite debatable), $250K was a drop in the bucket, Ernst Rudin was not jewish, nor was Mengele, nor was Hitler, nor were the Nazis or Germans....But according to human waste like you the Jews are responsible for Eugenics, no less.

Here are the real facts about euginics which had started 40 years earlier by European scientists and predictably had nothing to do with the Jews.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics

#27     May 9, 2009
  8. Tresor

Tresor

Cool. At least a little piece of concordance. If so stop calling me anti-Semitic. You will not find a single word of mine implying hatred towards Jews.

But as we go further in reading your post we find lies:

I posted about Germans killing Jews during WWII, I posted about Japanese killing Chinese during WWII. Here is one example of my post: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=161543&perpage=6&pagenumber=2

These pictures and the whole history of Holokaust should remember us of our moral imperative to make anything we can to prevent the history to repeat itself.

Unfortunately we have been constantly failing:
    - massive killings of the Kurds by the Turkish and Iraqis
    - ethnic cleansing of Tibetans by the Chinese
    - ethnic cleansing in former Yugoslavia a few years ago
    - tragedy in Rwanda
    - ghettoing 3 million of Palestinians by the Jews.

It is extreemely unkind of you and stupid to have written that I didn't post about Chinese crimes while in fact I had posted about this in the thread that you also posted.

You are a liar!!!

#28     May 9, 2009
  9. Tresor

Tresor

Of course Rudin and Mengele were not Jewish.

Also, I never claimed Jews were responsible for Eugenics. You constantly put in my mouth words that I didn't say. All I wrote was that eugenics ''scientific'' research was funded in part by notable American Jews. Use google to find some articles.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2003/11/09/ING9C2QSKB1.DTL The Horrifying American Roots of Nazi Eugenics

Read it, additional knowledge never hurts!

#29     May 9, 2009
    #30     May 9, 2009