Criminalizing Criticism of Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sameeh55, May 7, 2009.

1. Tresor

Tresor

Thanks auspiv.

If the article quoted by Sameeh55 is true, then US taxpayers pay for monitoring anti-Israel media and label them ''anti-Semitic''.

To the best of my knowledge peoples living from Morocco through Arabic Peninsula to Northern Iraq are Semites. They speak Semitic languages.

I was called an anti-Semite on this forum once when I advocated human rights of Palestinians. It seemed to me strange that somebody would call me anti-Semitic for advocating for Semites :confused:

Now I understand the origins. American legislators think Jews are the only Semites in the world :D

Regards

#11     May 8, 2009
  2. Sameeh, questions for u.

U are a Muslim on this site, no?

#12     May 8, 2009
  3. Born a Muslim AReal! Gave up on the concept of god long time ago.

#13     May 8, 2009
  4. LOL no, you're not. It's not just you, no one defends arab sheiks so it does not quite make you an open-minded islamic visionary. Your problem is (and I mean your medieval tribe, not just you personally) that instead of dealing with your sheiks, mullahs, terrorists, extremists and other scum you are so obsessed with the west, the US and Israel that you have no time to deal with real issues of your backward, barbaric and ignorant society.

You're the best example of what I am talking about, you've made ZERO posts on how your sheiks and mullahs ruin the lives of current and future arab generations. You've instead made a thousand posts full of hatred and lies towards Israel and the West.

PS BTW, where is the link for the original article? Are we expected to take your word for it, given that there are no bigger liar on the planet than Arabs.

#14     May 8, 2009
  5. Anti-semitism is the hatred of Jews, not semites

just like:

anti-Americanism is the hatred of the US, not Argentina

You are and anti-semite and you're obviously an idiot.

#15     May 8, 2009
  6. Tresor

Tresor

I am not anti-anyone. I am a trader. I am pro-money.

I would be glad to read your cast supporting my alledged being anti-semitic.

We used to run two debates in two threads. You lost both. Please use word ''idiot'' to call the guy / girl you see in the mirror.

Warm regards

#16     May 9, 2009
    #17     May 9, 2009
  8. That is this man's way of debating Tresor! He uses the classical Zionist way of intimidation, insults and attacks. Nothing new I am affraid!

[​IMG]

#18     May 9, 2009
  9. Then how do u plan to win a struggle based on religion?

I am a deist, so I have no axe, and your concerns are valid, to say the least.

Zionism is a problem to anyone objective enough to look at it.

Here is the problem.

Palestine elects a well known terrorist organization to lead it.

This is an image problem to say the least.

It is difficult if not impossible to judge a people who have endured what u have, and I will not so arrogant as to do so.

I ask then for u to give this one soul some insight and explain to me why the Muslim world allows non-Muslims to pretend to be Muslims.

Christians and Jews wage image battles within themselves constantly.

Al-Islam does not do this. Why?

I know of no prominent Anti-terrorist Muslim organizations. Sameeh, there is explicit and implicit consent of people to certain actions.

It appears that the Muslim world is giving implicit approval to terrorists waving the Muslim banner.

Again, I will be bold enough to say wage all the war u want under the rules of Islamic engagement.

But terrorist do not help ur cause at all.

#19     May 9, 2009
  10. And this is exactly the attitude I was talking about. Instead of building democratic free secular and prosperous societies all of you 350 mln arabs are blaming the west, the US and Israel for "ruining" your lives. And this is exactly why you're doomed to remain a barbaric medieval ignorant tribe ruled by your sheiks and brainwashed by your mullahs for generations to come.

And even if you ever succeed in defeating Israel and wiping it off the map it will not improve your lives and you'll remain oppressed, ignorant, dirt-poor fanatical and perpetually angry arab street whose contribution to civilized society will remain non-existent.

#20     May 9, 2009