Crime does pay

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by wareco, Jul 18, 2005.

1. I agree......the market was going to break regardless....9/11 just gave it an early push...some strange activity in the stocks mentioned but really not sure these guys have the capital to have that much of an influence on the markets ....stocks maybe but G-7 currencies highly unlikely ...u need some real size to push them around ..

#21     Jul 26, 2005
  2. No matter what, there are those that enjoy saying any suggestion of manipulation is paranoia.

Even if it happened.

I ignore them faster than I ignore the paranoids.

#22     Jul 26, 2005
  3. mhashe

mhashe

More conspiracy BS from worldnetdaily (a rag on par with the alien stories on the National Enquirer) . The Pound was in a decline well before based on weak economic data. Those who were already net short only added to their positions speeding up the down trend.

#23     Jul 26, 2005
  4. I suggest all of you watch Dateline on Sunday Evening if they go thru w/their naked shorting piece. After you watch what happened, and if they show you how it's done, ask yourselves WHO does it, and where the money goes. It's terriorism, it's mob. It's disgusting.

The show has been postponed in the past, but I believe it goes through this time. There is big money to be made if the buy ins happen.

Unfortunately, the illicit profits are overseas. The Brokers, @#$%^& idiots that they are, are holding the bag, and some don't make it out of this. Don't believe it? Look up MJK Securities. Read what happened to him. Clearing firm, gone. Hit search under Refco. They are under a Well's Notice right now. They'll settle cheap with the SEC, but Justice won't be so kind.

This is serious stuff, so don't pooh pah it.

#24     Jul 28, 2005
  5. And of course you made loads of money on 9/11....

Keep on singing, that's entertaining us...

#25     Jul 29, 2005