Crescendo Sell-off

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ByLoSellHi, Oct 2, 2008.

1. You said the same thing 6 months ago.

#11     Oct 2, 2008
  2. Yea I know, but the odds are greater now given the recent large selloff that the market will recover versus continue to make new lows.

The street.com says the house is still divided..hmmm

http://www.thestreet.com/story/10440430/1/bailout-returns-to-a-house-still-divided.html

Since there is a lot of uncertainty regarding the house vote, a passage of the bill would lead to a big really.

Given the rout today and Monday in addition to tax payer protection and other provisions the bill has a much greater chance of passing.

#12     Oct 2, 2008
  3. dsq

dsq

i put that fktard on my ignore list and never see his mindless crap unless someone here quotes him.It is a very usefull feature.

#13     Oct 2, 2008
  4. i see that fucking retarded stockturd in quotes (ignored for months). I thought that jackass promised to leave.

#14     Oct 2, 2008
  5. And six months before that.

#15     Oct 2, 2008
  6. I will be convinced the market will go back up when it actually starts going back up. Until then, the bias is towards the downside.

Of course its looking cheap now and next year it will look even cheaper.

#16     Oct 2, 2008
  7. AH edging higher..smart money loading up for a bailout rally. It is imperative that the house pass this bill, which they will.

keep in mind that there have been no negative GDP quarters as bade as this imaginary financial crisis has been. Hard to believe there is an actual crisis when the economy keeps growing.

#17     Oct 2, 2008
  8. I'm glad stck-turdler3 is back.

He is genuinely entertaining, and I do mean that.

Annoying, yes, but entertaining. Annoyaing?

#18     Oct 2, 2008
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

when did Stock Trader come back?? yeah baby...not since Mr.Market has anyone made so many consecutive money making calls....he makes one bad call and everyone wants his head....you go girl....

what are we buying???

#19     Oct 2, 2008