Credit Suisse Taps Investors for Cash After Archegos Loss Widens

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Daal, Apr 22, 2021.

1. JSOP

JSOP

You mean Deutsche Bank?

#11     Apr 22, 2021
  2. themickey

themickey

Douchebag Bank

#12     Apr 22, 2021
    Millionaire likes this.
  3. JSOP

JSOP

Yes they are the king of s***-dumping

#13     Apr 22, 2021
  4. Millionaire

Millionaire

Yeah that one.

CS and DB market cap just around $25 Billion each.

Doggy coin is worth more than Credit Suisse and Douche Bank combined :D

JP Morgan is worth $450 Billion
    Even Citi Group is still worth $150 Billion.

Most UK banks (Barclays, RBS, Llloyds) are not worth much more than CS and DB either, except HSBC which is still worth a respectable $120B

Last edited: Apr 22, 2021
    #14     Apr 22, 2021
    themickey likes this.
  5. Seems like we been here before. In times of great greed and market bubble. I've looked across and seen you as the tide retreated and the leverage unwound. We both shared a glimpse of the horror. The shear, unmitigated exposure. We looked upon, gazing silently at the asset destruction. And yet they said it would never happen again.

#15     Apr 23, 2021
  6. A trend is forming. Banks... holding fiat, and fiat loans, bleeding value. Like great tall ships, sinking into the horizon, as their massive debt loads weight them down, far to heavy to navigate the heavy seas of changing modern capital investment.

JP Morgan has value only because, after the 2009 great recession, the dominos fell and there were only a small hand full of both Investment banks and retail banks still standing. This collective monopoly and the poor resulting service and value offered pushed the tide toward alternative Fintech even faster.

Morgan Stanley, who really should have fallen in 2009, has jumped at Fintech at a far faster approach.
    Paypal, whom I never had much faith in, seems to be ready to overtake many others in retail. ($75 billion)

JP Morgan and Goldman are indirect arms of the Fed. My guess is that the Fed wants to funnel everything down to just these two in a kind of National Concentration...Ministry of Finance and Financial Propaganda as it were.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
    #16     Apr 23, 2021