credit is due

Discussion in 'Trading' started by bronks, Apr 25, 2002.

1. bronks

bronks

This is a list of members who have, in MY opinion, contributed invaluable amounts of information, objectivity, lucidity, and opinion. I probably missed a few, but these guys stand out (in no particular order):

metoox
    pabst
    Mr. Bright
    magna
    DeeMan *
    Prae2
    Def
    stevet **
    easyrider
    rtharp

* DeeMan-- your sort of like the LPS5 guy on the S.I. thread, but without the pompous attitude. Brother if you ever decide to write a book, I'll be first in line. You have probably forgotten more than I will ever remember.

** stevet-- can't figure out what irritates me about your style but nevertheless, informative posts.

Honorable mention to Baron, just because.

2. spencer

spencer

The guy is pompous, condescending and thick headed but he does have some interesting things to say sometimes. Kinda like Hitman.

I also nominate,

Archangel
    Tntneo
    Vulture

3. the butt kissin has just begun!

4. spencer

spencer

LOL. I also nominate FasterPussyCat.

5. Magna

Magna Administrator

A few additional names of some excellent (past and current) contributors come to mind, and I'm sure I'm forgetting a couple....

Tony Oz
    BrandonF
    ddefina
    tymjr
    zboy2854A
    commisso
    David Nassar
    Chris Terry

6. Pabst

Pabst

Thank You!
    A Bronx Cheer

Me, I would pay to read Commisso.

7. Yes you did miss a few and let me be the first to acknowledge DATTrader for all of his intelligent, insightful and helpful posts over the last 8 months. No doubt they have helped dozens and dozens of new traders navigate the difficult waters of Direct Access Trading. DATTrader, YOU THE MAN!

8. I forgot to logout/login under one of my other names to post the last post. My bad. :D

9. Stevets a genius...he's kind of like Aquinas. You know he knows what he's talking about,but he's too deep for you...Lol

Here's a few of my favorites in no particular order:
    Cdntrader
    IIIjjj
    metooxx
    larrybf
    Haas

10. I'd also like to thank Dat for his insightful posts on Nasdaq trading and how the different execution systems work. I've learned more from him than any book i've read.DAT=DA MAN!!!

#10     Apr 26, 2002