Credit Card Services...anyone else want to have some fun?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by tango29, Mar 29, 2012.

1. tango29

tango29

Hey all you computer geniuses here on Elite, want to work together to make whatever company is behind these annoyance calls from credit card services? I would love to clog their phone lines, slam their personal email addresses, etc, but how do we do that?
    I think it is time to fight fire with fire. Enough of these shit bag companies that call and get away with it despite the stupid useless no call lists. Paybacks a bitch, and time is here for some return fire, and fun.

2. If you're talking about the ones who offer to reduce your interest rate, I just got off the phone with one.. the guy was upset because I asked him how much they charge, etc. I took a pass on their services without providing any info.

They call at least once a week.

3. tango29

tango29

That's the one I would guess. I connect and offer a different situation each time. Last time I was a detective investigating a murder and the last call was a threating call from them. Other times please help me I am in debt and I need your help. Then I try talking them personally into sending me cash via Paypal. It is fun, but they are a pile of crap that needs to be burned.

4. When charities ask me to send letters to neighbors asking for a donation I tell them my neighbors hate me and they're jealous of me cause I got a hot wife.

The charities do not know how to respond. funny...as hell.

5. Eight

Eight

I like to keep unwanted callers on the line to waste their time.. I tell them "wow, I've been looking for a good deal, where's that wallet..." then I lay the phone down and go back to doing whatever I was doing before they called. Some will hang there for ten minutes before they hang up. That's ten minutes when they are not bothering anybody at all and that's ten minutes when the world is a little better place.

6. BSAM

BSAM

Before I placed my number on the national do not call list, when they called me, I would talk to them about anything other than what they called me for.
    It can be fun, plus you've wasted their time.

I find the national do not call list to be quite effective.

7. My dad has something on one of his phones where he can push a button and it makes the most nastiest sound you ever heard. He says they don't call back after hearing that.