Credit Card Issuers Urge 'Bailout' of 40% of 900 Billion Of Credit Card Debt

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, Oct 30, 2008.

1. The rich in America are not rich "because they get all the tax breaks"... they are rich IN SPITE OF BEING HOSED AT EVERY TURN! :mad:

#21     Dec 6, 2010
  2. A load of nonsense, and I'm not some douchebag liberal.

You have to distinguish between self-made, entreprenurial rich, to which you speak of vs. crony capital, good ole boy, patronage, nepotist leeches who are by no means in the same class as the entrepreneur class.

#22     Dec 6, 2010
  3. No one should get a bailout. That's not free market capitalism. Pretty soon, you'll have every company asking for a bailout if they suffer a loss.

#23     Dec 6, 2010
  4. its all about

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've failed. I find myself on the wrong end of this scam.

Hopefully, you were smarter and are collected all the free cheese.

#24     Dec 6, 2010
  5. I liived with a Hindu I think it was years ago and they taught me signing your name on any contract is entering into league with the devil. These credit card companies are evil. Just this week I got two invitations to extend my limit and those cheques to use. Douchers.

#25     Dec 6, 2010
  6. Bob111

Bob111

after what i have seen since this "bar-stool economics" post a lot of changes been made..even my perspective on my own post did change. professor's concept...it's just a concept..sounds good...but..reality is waaay different in US and waay more complex.
    bar stool economics does not apply here..just like any other "common" economic rules..

#26     Dec 6, 2010