Credit Card Debt increasing quickly.....

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Dec 10, 2007.

1. JackR

JackR

#21     Dec 10, 2007
  2. #22     Dec 10, 2007
  3. yea I got one too from the right honorable damnit...

DrSteph usually hammers on me and I'll have to add damnit to my Christmas card list....

#23     Dec 10, 2007
  4. nonam

nonam

I cant wait for the boat loan bubble to burst.Gonna get me a bargain 50 footer.
    Er,there is a bubble in boat loans isnt there?:confused:

#24     Dec 10, 2007
  5. you can get a bargain 50 footer, but you have to put it on your credit card

#25     Dec 10, 2007
  6. LOLOLOLOL

I think I may order him some Paxil and Ritalin for Christmas.

He may more the lithium type though in all honesty.

#26     Dec 10, 2007
  7. The solution is obvious. Government bailout of credit card debt. The overall economy can't be allowed to sink from the weight of a subsection of the economy.

#27     Dec 10, 2007
  8. sprstpd

sprstpd

You should apply for a government job - I see great potential!

#28     Dec 10, 2007
  9. that's a crummy money market account if it can't even beat the rewards on a cc. i have one of those 1%/5% cards and the rebate typically amounts to 2.0~2.5%.

mma's are returning >4%.

#29     Dec 11, 2007
  10. GTS

GTS

What's even more amazing is that I've been in the store and someone will buy a few items with cash.

I mean how lame is that to have to carry paper bills around with you all the time and then deal with dirty change the cashier hands you.

As opposed to smart shoppers who use credit cards for everything, get 5% cash back for their grocery store purchases and get an interest-free loan each month when they pay off their balances in full.

Really, when I see someone not using a credit card at the store I wonder what is the matter with them.

#30     Dec 11, 2007