Credit Card Debt increasing quickly.....

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by S2007S, Dec 10, 2007.

1. that's me with my debit card
    i hate using paper when i don't have to

#11     Dec 10, 2007
  2. I do that all the time. It's called a DEBIT card, and it's same as cash, coming out of my checking account.

#12     Dec 10, 2007
  3. Yeah but that's debit. No worries there. That is actually your money you're spending. I'm with you there.

#13     Dec 10, 2007
  4. Daddyeaux, stand by for threatening psycho PM's from damnit.

#14     Dec 10, 2007
  5. Allen3

Allen3

I'm with ya. I have to spend the money any way one way or the other for food, gas..... I pay off every month in full and get a couple hundred a year back on what I spend. Better than what I get in interest on the money in money market. So my dollar is worth 1.01 to 1.05 depending on what I've got to buy anyway. Best of all you try getting your couple hundred back if you lose your wallet

#15     Dec 10, 2007
  6. interesting, I think I touched a nerve with the credit card crowd....

now if someone is on Ritalin and has run out, and needs to pay with credit, hey I'm all for that....

#16     Dec 10, 2007
  7. What's wrong with that? I do it all the time to get rebates, airline miles, etc. and pay my bills in full every month.

#17     Dec 10, 2007
  8. Yeah whatever it takes. I agree.

pssst damnit....didja hear that?

#18     Dec 10, 2007
  9. Because most people do not have the dsicpline to use that strategy properly....

so they end up in massive debt. Your strategy has merit, but most who try that fail...

hmmm...sounds alot like trading.

Simple concept, profitable opportunity...but lack of discipline will kill it.

#19     Dec 10, 2007
  10. Right on cue I got a threatening PM from damnit. LOL

Anyone else sharing my fun over here?

#20     Dec 10, 2007