Credible Terror Threat Announced For 9/11

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Sep 8, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

Federal authorities have come across what they believe may be a credible threat to the U.S. homeland surrounding the 10th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, several sources tell Fox News.

The threat would target New York City or Washington, D.C., sources said. Authorities have obtained what they believe is information on possible suspects tied to central Al Qaeda, but they have not necessarily determined names of possible suspects.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/09/0...homeland-around-11-anniversary/#ixzz1XP3k2IvZ

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

That might not be all bad.

3. Meh... I doubt anything is going to happen.

4. pspr

pspr

If terrorists take out the Gibson Guitar factory we'll have a good idea who they are working for.

5. Al Qaeda, the non-existent militant group that seemingly can't be caught - but if I skip on my taxes and hide in the Amazon Jungle, I can be 100% positive the CIA would dart my ass from a helicopter and rope me back to the USA and prosecute the hell out of me.

Sure thing. "Al Qaeda".

6. rew

rew

There will be credible terror threats every year, to ensure that we continue to grow and maintain the behemoth police state that was put into place after 9/11.

In Orwell's 1984 the government stayed in a perpetual state of war to justify its total control over the population. That's where we are now.

7. Yep. That's a great book. Ridiculously relevant to today's situation.

8. The terrorists are most likely to be Syrian and Iranian. We need to take pre-emptive military action against these two countries NOW.

God bless USA and Israel.

9. The last 100 years or so proves it.
    You cannot have a military -industrial estate, without military.

And with smartphones, social networking, twitter, oddly enough, "newspeak" is de -rigour, it is the future.

What would Hitler have made of twitter, after all.

10. Well, at least you're starting to put "USA" before Israel now. I noticed that after you were immediately pointed out as a Jewish Internet Defense Force employee and putting Israeli and Jewish interests before that of the nation you completely took over, you were putting Israel before the USA.

Good on you, Sir. Good on you. :)

#10     Sep 12, 2011