Credible reasons

Discussion in 'Trading' started by sammybea, Apr 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World co should just pay up to advertise here as well.

#11     Apr 15, 2002
  2. sammybea

sammybea

wow babek, i hope that is not the opinion of most senior members like yourself.

Baron, if you take hitman out, these are the type of people you will be left with. Babek, you are not insulting Hitman, but your true character is shown. In a way i feel bad for you. But not really.

#12     Apr 15, 2002
  3. <i>what content would that be?</i>

As if there are so many profitable traders posting a day-by-day journal and answering questions.

Who cares if he works for Worldco and they did not pay the anti-censoring extortion money?

How does it hurt Baron to have Hitman post here? How can it be anything but beneficial to him and this site?

Baron F'd up on this one.

#13     Apr 15, 2002
  4. To assume that one single member's contribution makes up so large a portion of this site's interest value is selling the site short (no pun intended). If there are certain members who only came here to read Hitman's posts, obviously they will not have a need to come back. However, I suspect that even if Hitman sets up his own bulletin board, Elitetrader will continue to be one of the best and most frequented trading sites online. It is not because of any one member, but because of the collective exchanges and contributions of ALL of its members, and while the loss of Hitman may lose the interest of a few members, most appreciate the constant and substantive exchange and discussion of trading ideas and experiences that a trading site with over 10,000 members provides.

#14     Apr 15, 2002
  5. Babak

Babak

Hmm...lets see STOCKBROKER (a while back), seanote, dgabriel, DonBrights Opening thread, plus who knows how many more in the future.

But the larger point is that these people are polite, cordial and professional.

#15     Apr 15, 2002
  6. Treykool

Treykool

:eek:

#16     Apr 15, 2002
  7. tntneo

tntneo Moderator

maybe you missed the post from hitman stealing this site's trademark, wanting to force us to point people to his 'site', threats of attacking and spamming EliteTrader..
    yeah, he's a nice guy and he wants to help you guys, yes he does... NOT ! He just wants to recruit you, he said so very clearly, and that would be fine if
    - he respected other members and sponsors
    - would ask worldco to be a sponsor (probably worldco would not want him to represent them anyway).
    (not that the sponsorship was mandatory, but then no recruiting and advertising ! be consistent!).

I still don't understand why you defend him. but ok. it's your right. I am glad members also do understand why we do this and speak up.
    I understand even less why Hitman did not live up to his agreement with him, which was really fair. now that I read his threats and last comments, I don't even care why anymore.

#17     Apr 15, 2002
  8. bronks

bronks

Believe it or not, a username can often reveal a touch about it's owner. Our friend Thug:

"Straight Thug G
    kickin' it with tha homies in tha hood
    getten' drunk, smokin' blunts
    a bitch said I was no good
    I gives a f**k
    I spend my time in tha dope spot
    never had no time for no bitch
    instead slangin' rocks
    and bustin' caps on you punk ass narcs
    fake ass G's
    bitch ni**as with no heart
    i'm stayin' real till i'm 6 feet deep
    so when a *igga gone
    bury me a G"
    *lyrics courtesy of 2pac-- Thug Life

Even sadder, is he's probably white or asian and about 16 yrs old.

#18     Apr 15, 2002
  9. cag

cag

Well put Zboy, I for one stopped reading this board because of Hitman's recruiting....and I know many others will come back also that can contribute in a productive manner...

#19     Apr 15, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.