Creative First Date?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sulli, Jun 20, 2006.

1. have her beg to come over multiple times.

when she comes over, go for a walk at night when it's warm and the weather is nice. if she wants to hold hands n stuff, that's very good.

come back home and drink some beers together and have her sit very close to you.

#61     Jul 5, 2006
  2. this is a great idea. people get closer to eachother when they share emotional moments together. if you go on some crazy rides you almost can't help but get strong feelings while you're flipping around on things..

#62     Jul 5, 2006
  3. lol that's like..the worst move ever

#63     Jul 5, 2006
  4. i agree dude

#64     Jul 5, 2006
  5. yup this can be true

#65     Jul 5, 2006
  6. sulli

sulli

This is always a rule I follow. Works very well, it's a test to guage her interest.

If she doesn't do any touching you must go in for a kiss before the end of the date. I do this because I know that if she likes me, she will let me kiss her. If not, then it's over.

I'll be man enough to admit that I've had a girl turn her cheek before (after my test), it was ackward because I didn't get any signals (e.g. touching) during the date. But atleast I knew exactly where I stood immediately versus mental masturbation for a week and $$$ spent on another date. Makes it so easy to say Next!

Remember, there are girls out there who "just like to go out" and will waste your $$$. It's important to weed them out.

#66     Jul 6, 2006
  7. Great thread. Missed it earlier. Lots of good wisdom. Great post hapaboy. And btw, congrats sulli.

The only thing I have to add is that knowing how to cook is a great way to score with the ladies. It doesn't have to be perfect, and it doesn't have to be fancy. Just don't forget wine and dessert. Chocolate covered strawberries are super easy and might as well be made of Spanish Fly. I know this doesn't sound very macho, but women don't give a shit about macho.

This is a particularly good way to go if you've got more time than cash. One time I dated a woman who was from a wealthy family and used to the best. I was just out of school and there was no way I was going to impress her by taking her out on the town. My homemade mac and cheese worked a lot better than any seared foie gras would have at a restaurant.

And not to be crass, but it's a hell of a lot easier to get her from your living room to your bedroom than it is to get her from Ruth's Chris Steak House to your bedroom.

Martin

#67     Jul 6, 2006