Creative First Date?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sulli, Jun 20, 2006.

1. You should see the movie. I think you would enjoy it. Why are you asking me what 420 means? I never mentioned it.

#21     Jun 20, 2006
  2. That's probably not bad advice for a <b>first</b> date...
    But- just add this little rule: You MUST make at least a token physical move on her before the conclusion of the second date. Otherwise, you've bought yourself a one-way ticket into the dreaded 'friend zone'. Anyone disagree?

This is actually a very imporatant principle: Make her feel a (non-sexual) <b>adrenaline rush</b> first, and she'll probably give you what <b>you</b> want later.

#22     Jun 20, 2006
  3. lol... you have a point there Hank. You definitely don't want to let that happen.

I find that if there's an attraction there, both people generally know it and at the end of the first date you are eyeing each other up in a significant manner as if to say 'it's only a matter of time'. Maybe I give the advice I do because I've never had the experience of going out on a date and not knowing afterwards that the woman would be willing to do me.

:)

hey doc - actually it was AAA who mentioned 420. When we used to score on the street we used to use the term 'keep six' to mean watch for the cops, but I've never heard 420 used as a slang for pot.

#23     Jun 20, 2006
  4. I was smoking pot while reading your response, so I got a little paranoid when you asked!:p

How does this guy know what I'm doing?

#24     Jun 20, 2006
  5. -Another way is to goto an amusement park and get on a thrill ride.

-Alternative to the above is make her feel ditsy(nervous = adrenaline) with high altitude. Every wonder why dating restaurants are at a higher floors of a building and 2 top tables are located right by an open view window? It's not the "spectacle" lights or view. It's the height.

-Acoustically, prolonging strong/deep base psychologically makes a person depressed. But a consistent beats/minute affects the human heart beat (like Bolero) which makes them hyper and excited. It's good while you're at the spot, dancing and talking loud. But the problem is the after-effect when sober, people tend to mellow down so make sure you let them have a buzz with a few drinks to prolong the mood. If there's no drinks, play a similar kind of music in your car.

-Hugging is your barometer for checking how the comfortable with you physically. Holding her hand is as difficult and meaningful as much as kissing. So hug. It's an easy way to move towards kissing or "gazing in her eyes" move. Even if nothing goes from it, you're just being friendly.

-From the 2nd date, you're supposed to compliment her with the "accent" of the day or something she changed. (Like... she's wearing a cute dress, or she changed her do or cut it... ear-rings) Most likely, guys won't notice her "accent" so just tell her she looks good in that dress. If you can't find anything, different or good, just say... "You look great? Something good happen? You look different"... (Works only a few times... they will catch up to this)

#25     Jun 20, 2006
  6. ANAL !!!!! :D

#26     Jun 20, 2006
  7. I just have to mention the lazy (ok, <i>sleazy</i> :p ) man's short cut: Just give her a couple lines of blow. Until bremelanotide/ PT-141 finally hits the market, the white powder is still the best known instant female heater.

#27     Jun 20, 2006
  8. your first date.. get over it.

get off your brainstem and get to higher ground skippy.

i expeerienced jimmi page live 30+ yrs ago..

him play that geet box was far better thans ex ever was.

[​IMG]
    i have arriced. higher plane. see you there. :/

oh MY god :eek:

#28     Jun 20, 2006
  9. TGregg

TGregg

You can do the same-old, same old. Just add some flair. A couple special things I've done:

Bought a box of fortune cookies, made up some special fortunes, put the fortunes in the cookies and took them to an upscale Chinese restaraunt. Then took my wife to the place, and they never let on that the cookies were mine. She sure was surprised!

Another time I went to the mall, stopped at a few shops and bought some items. Then I instructed the storekeeper to say "Somebody stopped by and bought this for you" as they gave the present to my wife when we came back later.

#29     Jun 20, 2006
  10. Ricter

Ricter

I took my best girl to the park, and I made the picnic basket. Hummus and tortillas, fruit, wine, that kinda thing, in the middle of a big blanket. She loved it.

#30     Jun 20, 2006