Creative First Date?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by sulli, Jun 20, 2006.

1. sulli

sulli

What was your best and most creative first date? (I mean first date with a specific girl, not first date ever.)

I have a first date with a hot neighbor girl and I want to do something very unique? I'm tired of the typical date stuff. Help me get the ideas flowin'!

2. show her the back seat of your car. oops, im dating myself. people dont use the car anymore.
    young people i know tell me kids dont even date anymore. they "hookup", whatever that means.

3. sulli

sulli

Actually, that's true. Speaking as a 26 yro living in a college town.

But I want to do it right with this girl. Because I may want an actual relationship here.

4. Do some research. Contact her girlfriends and find out what she likes. Her girlfriends will be more than happy to help you out.

5. Fly her to Toronto and see if you can arrange a swap
    with Mahram.

6. ok seriously. take her to a funny movie and then to dinner at a nice but not real expensive place. she needs to be able to size you up in a non threatening situation. i heard robin williams new movie rv is very funny.

i would not go out with a group of your peers on a first date if you are serious about her. you want to be able to relate to her without peer pressure on either side. its hard to treat a woman with respect when you have a bunch of your sneering men friends egging you on.

7. sulli

sulli

traderNIK -that's a good idea. I'm friends with her friends so, shouldn't be a problem.

vhehn - definitely no group dates. I'm not a fan of movies especially on a first date. The date needs to be interactive and have momentum. Thanks for the suggestion.

emilio - wtf?

I do kind of know this girl, although she's a new neighbor. She came over the other night and we talked until 5:30 a.m. So, there is definitely a connection.

I just want to do something that makes me stand out from the rest!

8. fan27

fan27

i always meet for coffee on the first date. very little investment and if it is going well, i will venue change to a pool hall or just go for a walk.

good luck

fan27

9. ElCubano

ElCubano

hahahahahahaah...hahahahahaha emilio hahahahahahah

I wouldnt take her to the movies..dont litsen to vhehn ; he couldnt get laid in a whorehouse....Dine and wine her..then take her to a nice bar and get her tipsy..then its all downhill from there.

10. ElCubano

ElCubano

This my friend has nothing to do with the place; remember that. You will stand out because you are Sulli..peace and good luck

#10     Jun 20, 2006