Crazy NYSE prints

Discussion in 'Trading' started by mcelitetrader, Feb 12, 2007.

1. mcelitetrader

mcelitetrader ET Sponsor

Is anyone seeing continuous prints on the NYSE well above the BBO ? I am seeing a steady stream of prints. Is this the hybrid system having hiccups? I am extremely confused.....prints going off as NASD on DASTRADER or P on sterling platform. Anyone with suggestions ?

2. Isn't P arca? Could be delated print from the open what time is this at?

3. mcelitetrader

mcelitetrader ET Sponsor

These are going off all day.....my charts are having a hard time keeping up....im getting 90 cent candles.......then the print is gone on the chart....but CLEARLY there on my time and sales. At least 2-3 prints a minute way into the money.

4. Math_Wiz

Math_Wiz

I saw this after hours, but not during the day. After-hours it was happening tremendously in all the oils and chemicals (and maybe others).

Check SLB, CAM, CVX, XOM, DD, EMN, etc, after 4:30pm EST.

Lots and lots of trades going off, mostly 100 shares each, none of them were paying attention to the ECN's. All of them were outside the BBO as far as I could tell.

Confused here also...

+-*/ Math_Wiz

5. Fractal

Fractal

I am at a different firm than you and I can confirm that it has been happening on our system.

Seems to have something to do with Nasdaq listed transactions. Ridiculous prints out of the money showing up on both the exec platform and on eSignal charts.