Crazy Muslims: East Coast Earthquake 'allah's Punishment on Americans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Navin Johnson, Aug 25, 2011.

1. ============
    P-TT
    Well I see another muslim pattern here, with all due respect;
    a muslim said a power brown out [during one hot peak period ],
    a real hot summer , was also allah...:D

I dont know if the current EPA, trying to micromanage all coal co/power companys is related to these patterns??. We may see later??

Of course the power co had another logical explanation. :D

#11     Aug 26, 2011
  2. g222

g222

quote from drillmega:

#12     Aug 26, 2011
  3. The USA and Israel are brothers united.

USA must attack Iran asap, and will have Israel's support.

The Muslims must be punished for their comments on the earhquake.

God bless Israel and all American patriots who love Israel.

#13     Aug 26, 2011
    #14     Aug 26, 2011
  5. g222

g222

Israel is a monitary leach to the US and has - too often - bitten the hand that has fed it.

In America, it is brother only to those Israelis who call themselves Americans out of one side of their face, and Israelis from the other - and the two faces are indeed appropriate.

Since my youth, I've sympathized with and donated to Israeli causes. But then I began to understand ... the stories we saw and read about that garnered the public sympathy - all came from the main-stream press. And who controls the press??? And should we therefore expect to hear or read anything different???Israel is sneaky, greedy and were no less the terrorist in 1948.

#15     Aug 26, 2011
  6. Your anti-Israel post is not acceptable and has been reported.

#16     Aug 27, 2011
  7. g222

g222

Oh, please Mr. Jake ... oh, please Mr. Jerk ... Oh please don't report me ... I ... I ... I ... I'm just shaking in my boots.

The truth hurts, doesn't it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#17     Aug 27, 2011
  8. Your blatantly racist attitude to the Muslims has been duly noted and reported.

Yeah, it sucks ass when somebody speaks an opinion (that just happens to be the truth) that you don't like, does it? Keep hiding behind that smoke-mirror of "anti-semitism". That special word is really starting to wear thin, especially as people are starting to understand that Ashkenazi Jews aren't even Semitic peoples. (Is that "racism" to say that?)

I'm sure you'll report this as "racism", when I haven't even so much as uttered an obscenity in your direction. Another fun fact: the is a huge Menorah on the White House lawn, but the Christian cross is banned from public display.

So, while you blatantly are racist against Muslims and are calling for everybody to indiscriminately bomb countries that have never done anything to the U.S.A., that's fine and dandy - but the moment somebody here tells a sad fact about Israel, that's racism?

Amazing display of intellect.

#18     Aug 28, 2011
  9. I see no strange thing... America killing people all over the world and cant be stopped nowadays. So some guys can only rely on their God.

#19     Aug 28, 2011
  10. Careful, JakeJones might complain about your words. :D

#20     Aug 29, 2011