crazy christians:US Pressure on Israel Caused Joplin Tornado.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I heard they were also responsible for the flooding in New England.

2. FT, how do you find this shit man?

Is that all you have to do?:D

Now, I am on ur side. Christians do not understand probability. So an EF4 hits Joplin. Eventually, an EF5 will hit a major city in tornado alley. My money is on St. Louis.

Or, the New Madrid fault will make a major slip. Again, St. louis, or maybe Memphis this time. :D

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Pee drinker must be proud to keep such well respected, good company.

[​IMG]

4. i didnt go looking for it. i just opened my youtube page and there it was staring me in the face. maybe god wanted me to post it. you think?

5. Its your duty Free.... for many are called , but few are chosen. :) .

6. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. Matthew 7:14

amen brother.

7. Or maybe thunderf00t, theamazingatheist, Edwardcurrent or zomgitscriss wanted you to post it. I'm sure you are subbed to all 4 of those jokers.

8. nope. none of those but i like this guy. i dare you to listen and think while you listen:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/TheThinkingAtheist

A former Christian of 30 years (and former religious broadcaster) I finally started "thinking" for myself, ultimately rejecting the world view and lifestyle I’d once assumed as truth.

This site is a response to my own childhood indoctrination, the overwhelming wave of religious messages in our society, and the countless throngs who make ridiculous claims and dismiss skeptical voices with warnings of eternal torture.

Whether you’re religious or non-religious, I invite you to examine these pages, challenge superstition with an objective eye, take courage from the stories of others and embrace the charge to determine what is real, what is right, and what is rational.

9. You know I really tried and wanted to believe in the Jesus bullshit as a kid. I wanted to fit in and be part of the group, but I couldn't con myself to buy into the nonsense. Even as a young boy it didn't make any sense.

#10     Sep 13, 2011