crazy christians:Secretary At Cumberland Church Fired Over Interracial Marriage

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Crispy

Crispy

As long as you know your just doing it to be a dick, its ok with me. :D

#11     Dec 20, 2011
  2. Which god with a small g would that be? Oh and once again you continued with the ignore and avoid. You say complete crap, I call you on it and then you avoid answering. I guarantee more spiteful arrogance in response here! :D

#12     Dec 20, 2011
  3. the one and only true god. if you are born in america its the christian god. if you are born in a muslim country its their god. gods beliefs are inherited from the beliefs of the parents.

Friedrich Nietzsche: Which is it, is man one of God's blunders or is God one of man's?

#13     Dec 20, 2011
  4. Actually in 1 Corinthians it says that you can be the smartiest smarty pants, but if you don't how to love, how to be kind and nice ... then your words are not nearly as intelligent as you think they are! Why? Because you lack that perspective otherwise. Clearly this does praise intelligence and tells one how to discern what to pay attention to vs what to discard.

#14     Dec 20, 2011
  5. So can I take the non-reply as me finding something that gives you pause to think and consider? If so, that's cool, that's really all that one can do in an open dialogue. I just want to make sure.

#15     Dec 22, 2011
  6. the only thing i have to consider is how much time i want to waste on a babbling idiot. i just want to make sure you understand.

Doesn't it seem odd that the "evidence for the existence of god" is completely hidden from the greatest human minds who spend their professional lives exploring how the universe functions, yet it is perfectly clear to uneducated simpletons who have access to internet-linked terminals?
    Atheism is not a conscious act of turning away from all gods. It is simply the final destination for those who think. You will be pleased to discover that the sky does not fall down on your head. If you still want to pray, you can; the success rate of your prayers is unlikely to change. (Guy P. Harrison)

#16     Dec 22, 2011
  7. Yes, I will take your insults as frustration and view it like a father would a screaming child.

So can I take "screaming" non-reply as me finding something that gives you pause to think and consider? If so, that's cool, that's really all that one can do in an open dialogue. I just want to make sure. I just want to not sling insults and have a reasonable conversation.

You said something, I pointed out where it was wrong. If I'm right what is wrong with that? Are you here to "be right" or to participate in conversation?

If you are here to "be right" then you are making yourself out to be god, to be omniscient. Good luck brother. May peace be with you.

#17     Dec 23, 2011