crazy christians. rick perry texas governor

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Jul 13, 2011.

1. so rick perry is having a big revival in texas i think as a feeler for his desire to run for president. what kind of crazies will be there paling around with rick:

John Benefiel, the head of the Heartland Apostolic Reformation Network and one of the official endorsers of Texas Gov. Rick Perry’s The Response prayer rally, says that Washington D.C. is under a curse from God because the Founders named it in honor of the goddess Columbia. Benefiel, who calls the Statue of Liberty a “demonic idol” and homosexuality an Illuminati plot, blames the country’s political problems on the District of Columbia’s supposedly pagan foundations.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    John Hagee of the Cornerstone Church said that President Obama is a “dictator” for his actions in Libya. Hagee, a leader in the Religious Right who is involved in organizing Texas Governor Rick Perry’s The Response prayer rally, has previously claimed that Adolf Hitler was a “hunter” sent by God to hunt Jews.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------
    John Benefiel, an official endorser of Rick Perry’s The Response prayer rally, arguing that the Statue of Liberty is a “demonic idol” used for pagan worship. In the same sermon, Benefiel claims that homosexuality is a plot by the Illuminati to “control the population.” He says that the Illuminati intend to reduce the world population to just 500 million people and that, along with the recently passed health care reform law, the secretive group will use homosexuality as a “perverted way” to bring about “a death culture” and population control.

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Alice Smith to the list, based on this appearance with Benny Hinn where she promoted the need for "spiritual housecleaning":

Demons do not need a specific invitation to oppress and influence people’s lives; they sneak into homes, families and churches at the smallest opportunity, often under the noses of even the most vigilant believers. Spiritual House Cleaning explains, step by step, how readers can rid their lives of the enemy’s influence ... Many families, even Christian families, suffer needlessly from unseen evil infestations. This doesn’t just happen.

A demonically infected atmosphere is a result of “doors” that have been left open—doors of sin, even the sins of previous residents and of past generations! And evil’s grip is often maintained as a result of one’s possessions. Your home should reflect the pure, peaceful presence of Christ. A defiled spiritual atmosphere will affect you, your relationships, your health and even your success.

As Smith explained, cursed items - which can include everything from shirts to rings - have a "spiritual umbilical cord" that attaches to you and gives demonic spirits the ability to plague you with sickness and fill your home with "spiritual pollution":

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Mike Bickle, the founder and executive director of IHOP -- who along with Lou Engle made IHOP a prominent force in the Religious Right – is also an official endorser of The Response. Like Engle, Bickle is a radical who pushes extraordinary End Times prophesies.

In an undated GOD TV video about the End Times, Bickle claims that Oprah Winfrey will be one of the principal “pastors” of the “Harlot Babylon,” which he says is the precursor to the coming of the Antichrist.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Peter Wagner argued that the disaster was punishment from God because Japan “invited national demonization” and the pagan Sun Goddess had “sexual intercourse with the Emperor” of Japan. He similarly blamed Japan’s economic problems on the Emperor’s supernatural sex life: “Since the night that the present emperor slept with the sun Goddess, the stock market in Japan has gone down - never come up since.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cindy Jacobs who explained earlier this year that birds were dying in large numbers because of the repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    are there any sane republicans left?

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/category/subjects/-response-prayer-rally

2. rew

rew

Yes. Ron Paul is a sane Republican. And a Christian. Jesus didn't tell him to bomb anybody.

3. is ron paul a republican? the republican party will have nothing to do with him. i would call ron paul more of a libertarian.

4. rew

rew

Ron Paul has been a member of the Republican Party for a long time, and is running as a Republican right now. It's true that other Republicans hate him, because your average politician is always going to hate an honest man.

5. =================
    Free T, its Murray T ;
    Well Pastor John Hagee is NO Pope;
    nor did he claim to be.LOL

Also I wonder how many, many Millions/millions of dollars Dr John , & son Matt Hagee has raised to help Isreal, Lot more millions than you have, Free T.

And how many nationwide orgs have you done to help Israel??
    I wish being a Christian [I ama Word living Christian ] or a Jew,o r an American, or Pope, exempted one from punishment by God. But not true.

Thank you.

I hope gov Perry is a tither[10% of gross income given + love offerings] is minimum for Christians. That could bite him , if not.:cool:

6. murray you simple minded dufus. why would i help isreal? on second thought i do help israel through my taxes. wish i could stop that.

in any case we both know the only reason american christians help israel is because they think it is the landing strip for when jezus comes back to destroy the earth.