crazy christians: Rick Perry discusses how God sends him messages.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 15, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

The Obama apologist that never sleeps.

#41     Sep 16, 2011
    • iq47.png
      File size:
      292.2 KB
      Views:
    #42     Sep 16, 2011
  3. I don't think Obama is a Jesus believer either, do you? And I don't think McCain is a Christian and there are probably scores of elected politicians who only say they are a believer because that's what they have to say to get and stay elected in this country. As far as Perry goes he's so full of shit I can't tell if he's blowing smoke up our asses or if he means what he says. Some people can talk shit so much they start believing it themselves, could be Perry.

#43     Sep 16, 2011
  4. bone

bone

The incredible hypocrisy of denigrating Christians to the extreme, while fanatically supporting one, is lost on you, yes ? How can you possibly reconcile that ? To be legitimate, you must renounce the self-proclaimed Christian Obama.

#44     Sep 16, 2011

5. Calm down bone. How was what I wrote denigrating Christians to the extreme? I've never fanatically supported anyone. I assume you agree with what I said seeing how excited it got you. To be legitimate you should post some audited returns, shouldn't you. After all I don't charge for my opinion.

#45     Sep 16, 2011
  6. bone

bone

To be legitimate you need clients who make serious money using your system, and you need your clients to be able to vouch for your effectiveness. Bernie Madoff had audited statements, you idiot. For over a decade. Did his clients alot of good.

#46     Sep 16, 2011
  7. I'm not the only one who has noticed this.Please calm down Bone and get back to being your old self

#47     Sep 16, 2011
  8. bone

bone

You are right. I will wind down, weekend is almost upon us.

Big Arrow, no harm intended.

I will play nicer.

#48     Sep 16, 2011
    #49     Sep 16, 2011
  10. For the record I never said Obama was a lock to win and I think it will be much closer then I originally thought

If elections were held today and Romney was the nominee I think its 50-50 .I do believe Perry or Bachmann would be a disaster for the republicans though

#50     Sep 16, 2011