crazy christians: Rick Perry discusses how God sends him messages.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 15, 2011.

1. You really seem to be unraveling there Bone,get it together :(

#21     Sep 15, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I can anwer that. :)

Obama's church in chicago (for 20-years) is bitterly anti-American, anti-white and anti-capitalist despite their pastor becoming rich and living in a million-dollar home. That is something they can get behind because they also hate America, loath their own whiteness and are rabidly anti-capitalism.

#22     Sep 15, 2011
  3. bone

bone

No I am not, rather I am proving what a hypocrite you are. Explain yourself and your words - are you a liar ?

#23     Sep 15, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Unraveling? You stupid little man. Bone has got you and Pee Drinkers number. You've both been exposed as the ultimate full of shit hypocrites.

#24     Sep 15, 2011
  5. rew

rew

Except that the smarter 95% of those millions don't believe that God is floating up in the clouds somewhere.

#25     Sep 15, 2011
  6. rew

rew

Obama was never a professor. He was an instructor, and got the job because of connections with a major donor of the university. The professors in the law department were unimpressed with Obama. You will note that Obama has refused to release *his* academic records.

I don't think Perry is terribly bright, but neither is Obama.

#26     Sep 15, 2011
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I wonder what grades in Organic Chemistry AK-47 earned?

I went to Hollywood Highschool and they didn't even offer O-chem. It wasn't a requirement for engineering at USC either.

Likely Barrack Obama never had O-chem either.

Perry at 22-years old was an instructor pilot in the T-38, a reasonably fast fighter jet trainer. He had to have something upstairs to attain that position. (shrug)

#27     Sep 15, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Mach 1.3

[​IMG]

#28     Sep 15, 2011
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol, lazy to look it up, I assumed subsonic.

I'm around them a lot too. Cool looking smallish jet.

Except for the afterburner-cans its the same engines as a -60 ground power unit. I've seen a few of those explode on the flightline. :D

#29     Sep 15, 2011
  10. Yes but then of course, Perry is white. As we already know, non whites have significantly lower standards than whites in terms of academics. Non whites are also heavily preferred in terms of hiring, especially at universities...

#30     Sep 15, 2011