crazy christians: Rick Perry discusses how God sends him messages.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Sep 15, 2011.

1. I'm to busy laughing to make a comment LOL !!!!!!!!!!!

2. rick perry must not be very smart. what kind of message should he be recieving when he held a big prayer meeting for rain this spring and nothing happened?

George Bush (rick perry) says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush(rick perry) said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd.

3. These are people who believe in a million year old invisible man living in the sky...it defies logic

I watched the video again.Perry thinks the little man in the sky stopped rain from falling for a year in a half to send him a message , and the idiots in Texas continually vote for this clown :confused: :confused: :confused:

4. Name 1 person on planet earth that believes that specific description you gave.

5. Millions,they call him god

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

No...but then he is still smarter than your boy Obama.
    And as such would be an improvement if elected.

7. Perrys not getting into Columbia, Harvard Law or graduating with honers from Harvard with these grades

Obama was also a professor at one of the countrys top 5 law schools...Good luck getting a job like that with Perrys grades

[​IMG]

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

I didn't realize he was trying to. His grades did get him elected Governor of Texas. A little higher up the totem pole than scooping ice cream and community organizer where I come from.

9. You forgot to add attorney, professor at a top 5 law school,State Senator,US Senator and President of the United States...thats higher up the totem pole than Texas Governor where I come from

#10     Sep 15, 2011