crazy christians: just plain crazy

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Oct 25, 2011.

1. probably the biggest problem with religion is it makes people stupid. religious people will come up with all kinds of crazy to make their book real. here we have a guy rationalizing the adam and eve myth:

In my opinion, Adam and Eve were born with asmall organ attached to their appendix tube. An organ that produced stem cells which kept their perfect human body perpetually healthy and forever the equivalent age of thirty years old. In my opinion, this now missing human organ is the Tree Of Life depicted in the Bible's book of Genesis; an organ that grew from a now missing 24th human chromosome in the human genome. To 'take fruit' from the Tree Of Life is to live forever... immortality.

As most of us know, Adam and Eve contaminated themselves by eating the forbidden fruit (cells) from the Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Bad. The
    forbidden fruit (cells) was the ingestion of cells, chromosomes, genes and DNA found in the flesh of mammals. This destroyed the 24th chromosome in Adam and Eve's reproductive cells (sperm and egg), and also destroyed the Tree Of Life organ attached to their appendix tube. With the 24th chromosome gone from Adam's sperm cells, and the 24th chromosome gone from Eve's egg cells, hereditary immortality could not be passed on to their offspring, and hence, to all human beings thereafter. To 'take fruit' from the Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Bad is to positively die... mortality.

Most of us also know that God took a rib from Adam in order to build Eve. The rib was taken before Eve came into existence. The rib was taken before any kind of contamination to the human genome. The rib was human flesh, blood and bone; human cells, chromosomes, genes and DNA. The rib was made of human cells that have the 24th human chromosome that produces the Tree Of Life organ attached to the appendix tube. Adam's rib cells are immortal human cells with 48 chromosomes (24 pairs), rather than our present 46 chromosomes (23 pairs).

My theories will also show you that Jesus was born from an uncontaminated rib cell. Jesus was born with a 24th pair of human chromosomes in his body cells, which produced the Tree Of Life organ attached to his appendix tube. Adam and Eve were born immortal (to begin with). Jesus was born immortal. My theories will show you that all human beings are destined to become immortal, after the 'first' death.

http://michaelbarry.yolasite.com/

2. Okay, OKAY....That gets a flag.........

Unsportsmanlike conduct.....finding the dumbest Christian on the Internet to make your argument.....

15 yard penalty....automatic....first down!

3. the problem is thare are many more than 1 like this.

4. rew

rew

This is like proving that atheists are depraved mass murderers by putting forth Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot as examples.

5. Lucrum

Lucrum

You're not religious and yet you're stupid.