crazy christians: jesus changes your dna when you accept him.

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Free Thinker, Jun 17, 2011.

1. This is a very good approach to the matter. It explains my feelings exactly.

#21     Jul 19, 2011
  2. bone

bone

[​IMG]

#22     Jul 19, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

[​IMG]

Is that chart for real? Cause it's fucking hilarious if it is.
    :D

#23     Jul 19, 2011
  4. Now show a chart with IQ starting at 100 and up.

#24     Jul 20, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Ahh, this was the thread that brought epigenetics to my attention. That hypothesis, if it proves true, has big implications for social justice.

#25     Jul 20, 2011
  6. Yes, feelings are delightful in the absence of knowledge, eh?

#26     Jul 20, 2011
  7. Are you for real? Look at the source on the top left corner. On the plus side, I can now understand how you arrive at your steadfast scientific conclusions.

#27     Jul 20, 2011
  8. luxor

luxor

Here is the real chart:

[​IMG]

#28     Jul 20, 2011
  9. I found this one:

[​IMG]

Seneca

#29     Jul 20, 2011
  10. Since not much dino dna exists, it's hard to show; but you might like this finding:

"An adolescent female Tyrannosaurus rex died 68 million years ago, but its bones still contain intact soft tissue, including the oldest preserved proteins ever found, scientists say. And a comparison of the protein’s chemical structure to a slew of other species showed an evolutionary link between T. rex and chickens, bolstering the idea that birds evolved from dinosaurs . . . A comparison by Asara’s team of the amino-acid sequence from the T. rex collagen to a database of existing sequences from modern species showed it shared a remarkable similarity to that of chickens."

http://dangerousintersection.org/2007/04/15/new-dna-evidence-ties-dinosaurs-to-modern-birds/

Your comment about chimps being human ancestors shows a lack of understanding as evolution shows humans are NOT descended from chimps.

Seneca

#30     Jul 20, 2011