crazy christians:Interracial Couples Banned From Kentucky Church

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Get some reading glasses or take a reading comprehension class numb nuts.
    Other than maybe Ron Paul, I said they have no real plan.

I also said, neither does your messiah Obama. Which is of course true, you're just unwilling to face let alone admit it.

#51     Dec 7, 2011
  2. jem

jem

Its funny how atheists like to act superior... but when faced with facts they turn into people who deny science.

Tell us oh great atheist... who has such great faith in the myth of random chance.... where is your proof that life evolved from non life here on earth? Oh thats right if you could produce such science you would win a nobel prize.

#52     Dec 7, 2011
  3. More out of context manipulative feces. More you ignoring information that contradicts your pre-conceived ideas. More you repeating (in this case copying and pasting!) the ideas of someone else, being used as a tool, like a well trained monkey. You did not come up with that doing your own independant research and investigation. YOu decided you knew smoething, found anything to corrborate it, never asked the opposite side to check if you were mistaken and now just spew complete BS to only fool yourself and those even less informed.

No one benefits, not even you.

#53     Dec 7, 2011
  4. It doesn't matter, stop the distracting and avoiding. I said you had no idea HOW god goes about inspiring anyone, past or present, and that is still true. End of story.

#54     Dec 7, 2011
  5. More manipulative turds offered again out of context. I will keep saying it if you insist on doing it. This is PARTIALLY correct, DEPENDING on your definition of religion. Yes, it can be used as a tool to rule people. THAT IS NOT ITS INTENDED PURPOSE! Got it? Get it? Good.

Like I just said in the last reply you quoted. Any tool can be used for good or bad. A scalpel does not force or make 1 / 1 000 000 doctors to be a knife murderer nor does a torch or lighter make 1 / 1 000 000 people become an arsonist. The PURPOSE of scripture is NOT to control people. If someone MISUSES a tool, that does not make that tool bad, it makes the MISUSER BAD.

In this case here and now, YOU are misusing the tool by taking everything out of context and AGAINST its intended purpose.

It is so absurdidly SIMPLE yet you won't get it. This is not your fault, but you are an excellent psychological study. I was also an excellent psychological study when I went through the same bullocks you are. I am only trying to help since I've been there and done that.

#55     Dec 7, 2011
  6. WOW! Ego much lately? Arrogance mean anything to you? Biased and obtuse are we? How about I tell you that YOU cannot process what I am saying. How about that. I won't look at your past posts and see that you speak intelligently. I won't do any investigation, I will ASSUME my views are correct and based on those assumptions I will ASSUME further this person can't keep up.

Thanks for the laughs. Check ya later.

#56     Dec 7, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

:D

If I had $10 for every time RCG has gotten body slammed like this in this forum alone I could retire tomorrow.

#57     Dec 7, 2011
  8. I said this about you and offered proof. You only contradict. You aren't even able to form a coherent reasonable arguement. You don't even know the meaning of adhominem.

Yes do this. Do this OBJECTIVELY. Not just examining sources that confirm your pre-coneived opinions like FT has. That will get you somewhere besides a black hole of ignorance. The whole myths thing mentioned here is part of the black hole of ignorance. Proof? NOT ONE SINGLE ACADEMIC SCHOLAR WILL AGREE. Not one. Anyone who says this has been proven so clearly wrong, proven with mountains of evidence. Each and everytime shown to be cherry picked and lying by omission. How do I know this? Done the research. On BOTH sides. Objectively.

You quote this I quote that. What's the point? You quoted Bertrand Russell till I showed you he supported infanticide, then you shut your hole and never reply to that and NEVER ADMIT YOU ARE WRONG WHEN SHOWN EVIDENCE

You have proved by your own actions you are here to defend your delusions and without a shred of proof accuse me of that. That is sophomoric to the core. Intellectually infantile. All you do is ignore valid points, quote one sentence I say out of context and give some spurious reply. It's silly, transparent and serves no benefit to anyone. It only continue fooling you, and those even more ignorant of the facts, ALL the facts, not just your cherry picked ones.

#58     Dec 7, 2011
  9. More manipulative feces. Just because something says so does NOT mean it condones it. A surgeons manual talks about cutting someone's chest open, does that mean it condones murder? A survival story talks about eating human flesh to live, does that mean it condones the actions?

Cmon mate. Wake up. Admit you are wrong when shown. It serves no benefit to insist on being wrong about something.

#59     Dec 7, 2011
  10. Agreed. Let's remember that evolution is a THEORY. Not a myth. The story of the bible is another THEORY. Not a myth. There is mountains of evidence for its veracity. There is more evidence and stronger evidence than for a large majority of historical works that are never questioned.

I am not in a position to properly argue both of these sides fully, but I think it is important to not be inaccurate in the words being used. Now, AFAIK no one has ever been able to really show how life evolved from non-life. So let's keep it real. There are theories that are all possible, some have more explanations than others. But ALL are missing some KEY FUNDAMENTAL parts. At least RCG Trader appears to have an open mind. Yours is locked shut tight, never sees any light.

#60     Dec 7, 2011