crazy christians:'Harry Potter and yoga are evil', says Catholic Church

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Free Thinker, Nov 29, 2011.

1. rew

rew

Oh dear, the Witch Pricker General has called me a racist. I am being accused by a white man who has never hired a black man in his life.

Like I said, the sole purpose of that word is to provide the left with a tool whereby everybody can be bludgeoned into going along with their statist agenda. That is why the scope of what is called "racist" keeps growing and growing.

#51     Dec 5, 2011
  2. You can't even spell "definition" let alone definitively say what "all evidence points to."

Fact is, anyone who claims they know -- doesn't. But if "thinking" you know helps you feel better about your miserable existence, go right ahead.

#52     Dec 5, 2011
  3. lets document how deep your racism goes. we have established you think business owners should be allowed to not hire based on skin color.
    should the white business owner be allowed to not serve black or other non white customers?

#53     Dec 5, 2011
  4. Yet your antisemitic rants are OK? Fuck you, hypocrite.

#54     Dec 5, 2011
  5. rew

rew

I think Free Thinker should start a house cleaning service and be forced to clean the houses of crazy evangelical Christians.

#55     Dec 5, 2011
  6. Very true that he is not a Christian, a true Christian would probably never say:

"I do not pretend that birth control is the only way in which population can be kept from increasing... War... has hitherto been dissappointing in this respect, but perhaps bacteriological war may prove more effective. If a Black Death could be spread throughout the world once in every generation survivors could procreate freely without making the world too full... The state of affairs might be somewhat unpleasant, but what of that? Really high-minded people are indifferent to happiness, especially other people's... There are three ways of securing a society that shall be stable as regards population. The first is that of birth control, the second that of infanticide or really destructive wars, and the third that of general misery except for a powerful minority...

War has been throughout history, the chief source of social cohesion by providing an external necessity for a society to accept political rule.

--The Impact of Science on Society.

Might be "unpleasant"? Ok Bert, you first then if it's not a nightmare scenario. Your family next and whoever VOLUNTEERS. Until then, do unto others works much better. Yes, really high minded people are mildly socio/psychopathic ... uhh, whaaat?! Hypocrisy is to be worshiped, by his standards. It was recently MISREPRESENTED that the bible promotes infanticide. It's actually BERTRAND RUSSELL THAT PROMOTES INFANTICIDE. You want freedom from big government? You are quoting the wrong guy.

I was once a fool. You can cease being one too. Choice is yours if you are at all willing to be objective.

#56     Dec 5, 2011
  7. Try quoting all the other parts and responding to that. Try using logic and reason instead of calling people names and thinking that proves you right. Go ahead, just try it. You are only embarrassing yourself. You know how you look down on some people, well, I just feel sorry for you that you're so stubborn that you can't even string together a logical sentence, if that means not having to change your opinion, change your worldview, admitting that what someone else told you might be wrong, etc.

It's just a sad way to live.

#57     Dec 5, 2011
  8. No you missed the point (as I assumed you would, because I did that over and over, hopefully not as blatantly as you are but maybe even!)

You are not doing that. You are painting everyone with the same brush! You are not telling them to ACT MORE LIKE REAL TRUE CHRISTIANS, you are telling everyone that all Christians are bad because of this one example. Never mind all of history, yes there are good and bad examples because a tool can be used for both good and bad.

All you do is pick and choose the bad examples and use completely unreasonable, illogical arguments to convince only the ignorant of half-truths.

Silly wabbit, trix are for KIDZ!

#58     Dec 5, 2011
  9. You should also start a house cleaning service and be forced to clean the toilets of the evil Zionists.

#59     Dec 5, 2011
  10. I might have to disagree. There are a bunch of idiots mis-using that word and saying stuff like "it's racist to disagree with a black/white man" (i.e. someone of the opposite colour).

They are twisting and manipulating the definition to suit their own subjective personal needs, eisegesic all the way trying to force the world into their viewpoint, rather than objectively analyzing things and developing a worldview objectively.

There is something bad about racism, it does go back to do unto others and stuff like that. I don't want someone to disagree with me because of who I am (skin colour, other 'isms') but they certainly can disagree with what what I say or do, they must have the right to say it if I have the right to say the same about them. Frankly, any intelligent person knows that in order to be wrong usually someone has to show you. Or at least it goes a lot quicker if your mind is open to that possibility!

Racism as a word isn't bad just like religion isn't bad. Just like religion, it is the twisting and manipulating of it that is bad.

What will the FreedomFree Propagandist say now?

#60     Dec 5, 2011