crazy christians:'Harry Potter and yoga are evil', says Catholic Church

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by Free Thinker, Nov 29, 2011.

1. its interesting that you claimed that my "crazy christian" threads were out of the mainstream examples that dont reflect real christians and it only took me a few questions to you to prove that the "crazy" is mainstream christianity.

#41     Dec 5, 2011
  2. rew

rew

How did you do that? I'm not even a Christian. And how does believing in individual liberty make me crazy? Only in the mind of a totalitarian.

#42     Dec 5, 2011
  3. individual liberty for your chosen skin color or religion. everyone else move on.

#43     Dec 5, 2011
  4. rew

rew

If a black man starts a business and only hires blacks, that's fine by me.

And as I said, I'm not a Christian. Nor a Jew. Nor a Muslim. Nor a Hindu. But I'm perfectly fine with letting the Christians, Jews, Muslims, and Hindus practice their religion and believe what they want to believe.

#44     Dec 5, 2011
  5. if whites are allowed to only hire whites of course it would ok with you because you are white and racist.
    of course if you were not white you probably wouldnt feel the same. see how that "do unto other" thing gets in the way? basic fairness sometimes only becomes obvious when you are in the other persons shoes.

#45     Dec 5, 2011
  6. I have to lol a bit, I used to believe that BS as well. It's a low-brow out of context comedic view of it. There is no "man" in the sky. That's a bit moronic since the whole point of the bible is the "man is not god." AFAIK the bible sometimes uses certain words that if not studied may mistakenly be interpreted as implying personhood (i.e. he, him) but, it also says that god is everywhere all the time. That is not a characteristic of any mortal being we know of. It is more like a force that encompasses everything. Once again, OUT OF CONTEXT.

The whole concept of hell is so ridiculously misused just like it is above. I can't even get into it with you because even at my level of understanding I can't fully speak about it intelligently. Needless to say, if you did any INDEPENDENT research instead of just repeating what some other moron has said, you would find this out for yourself. Asking one person just to get the answer you want is not independent research, btw.

#46     Dec 5, 2011
  7. No of course not. When a Christian does something that is not Christ-like point that out! Tell him or her, you are not acting like a Christian. Tell them they are mistaken. When some idiot tv evangelist calls for murdering someone, point out that contradicts one of the ten commandments.

Whatever you do, don't paint everything with the same brush. Think about it. Whatever you are associated with, imagine if someone else you know belonging to that association breaks the rules. Do you then say the association is bad or is breaking the rule bad? Is it the persons fault or is the cause belonging to the association? So all members must be equally guilty right, including you?

I can keep repeating but at some point it will become clear you are here only to propagandize, be non-genuine, stubborn, etc.

#47     Dec 5, 2011
  8. No, that's Pee Drinker during a night on the town. :p

#48     Dec 5, 2011
  9. lol. what a dufus.

#49     Dec 5, 2011
  10. thank you. thats just exactly what i am doing and will continue to do.

The way to deal with superstition is not to be polite to it, but to tackle it with all arms, and so rout it, cripple it, and make it forever infamous and ridiculous. Henry Louis Mencken

#50     Dec 5, 2011